Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Importer, Reviews Email & Questions

Topbrighttoys

After trying 6 other review apps, this is the only one that I was looking for. Their customer service is even better. I highly recommend!

Shopstipe

Their customer service was really great, I experienced a little difficulty in setting up ratings for my collection page, and it was perfectly done after I consulted them.

flowhairs

I use Ryviu in all my shops, i used to test the others and thrust me this one is the best!!!!!!! very powerful very simple to use.
The client service answer very very fast. big thks

Get Puff Bar

Great app with customer service highly efficient and reactive when there is something not working properly.

Babys Passion

Ryviu customer service is phenomenal. Fast. Helpful.

& The App is fantastic.

A Good move installing this app. Definitely.

proheatbox

i used this app but first it wont work but the support is super, very helpful recommend. rate five stars

Comfyorthopedic

Best customer service!!! Very helpful. they (Yen) walked me through every step to make sure i got what i wanted

i7pro.com

i would highly recommend this app, it creates a great social proof and the support is A class, 10/10

GT

Software works
And the service is super fast
Background support is very powerful
NICE
Highly recommended

Immune Defense

The best app for reviews ever, so easy to use and I needed help and Yen answered my question and even helped me set up everything, I highly recommend this app and the company :)