Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Techorizon

The best app for reviews, you can customize everything, and the support is amazing, you can download without thinking twice

Kids` Needs

I definitely like the app. Quick and professional help from the support team. Cosy interface and smooth work. Exactly what I needed.

Funbro

It is very convenient to import comments with one click, and it can also be filtered. There are many detailed settings, which greatly improved my work efficiency. And the service are very nice, can help you solve the problems.
Thank you very much to the developer.

Easy2Travel

The app is amazing, for me the best choice. The support is very kind and has solved my problem in a few seconds. Great app, great support! Highly recommended!

Nelozi

amazing and fast customer support!! help me with code and anything I need!
the app allows me to do more than other apps at a very cheap price.
highly recommended

Natural Tendance

So useful and easy to deal with. Thank you for the support to be so efficient. I use this app since nearly 1 year and recommend it !

UHLA

Works and looks great, strong 5 stars! You could add an option in app to show stars under products in colletions etc. (not only when you are on product page). But I easly added it trough code and looks nice.
Or there is that option but i'm blind. Anyway good job!

LASTOP DEALS

Great app love it and awesome customer service, will recommend to anyone. cheers. You will love it like we did. A++++++++++

Junibel

Some of the best customer service I've experience. Had some issues with getting our reviews to show up on our website and after some troubleshooting, we were able to get it all working well. Thanks for your help!

Scope Kitchen

Awesome app, helpful staff. totally recommended to other customers, go for this one. Staff helped me on my things.