Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Bodesse

This app is really great, the customer support is even better. Thanks a lot Dan for your patience and your help! You're the best!

Fun Locator ha

Highly recommend, I installed the app months ago, my customers love it! Highly recommend, I installed the app months ago, my customers love it!

The Alluring Pro

I love the this app. Helps me increase my sales and the customer service is really good. They reply right away and fix the problem. 100% satisfied. A must try app!

Kobe ViaBrasil

Tenho usado o aplicativo há algum tempo e estou muito satisfeito tanto com o aplicativo quanto com o suporte que também é excelente. Tive um problema mas a atendente Selina rapidamente conseguiu resolver.

shopisence

great support.. Dan could help me immediately.. he knows what he do and is very kindly too!!!!!!!!!!

ECN Distributors

I have been using this app for years and it's great! Once you have it fully installed you just go through and download and manage the reviews in a few simple clicks.

OralSonic™ Tooth Cleaner

Great app, much better than Loox, only 5 bucks a month if you want more than 20 reviews per product. Perfect

lushbabeshop

I really like this app. The reviews have helped increase my shop sales. And customer service has been quick and efficient!

Sherozh

Very helpful and great for those whom just started a new business. They solved my problem fast and efficiently.

Le Bon Tire-Bouchon

Very good app for increase sells with good reviews. So nice for the price ! :) Plus support is fast and accurate !