Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Ruby®

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

Healfeet™

I had a little problem setting up my reviews to display on my website. But a lovely person named Yen was a great help. If you have problems in the back office configuration of your website with all these codes that are not understandable. They can help you fix the problem. Frankly, I am satisfied and I recommend using this app.

Deep Sleeps

An excellent app for importing reviews from Amazon to your Shopify store! The customer support is great and always willing to help make any changes you may need! Highly recommended!

DoBark

Great! I love them, nice design, great support and all the features? Huh there's no way the other free app could do that!

Trending Hype

ryviu app - used this to write reviews on my store. very easy and helpful for my store. improved overall store performance

IMPACK

Had a problem implementing a code on my back end and was able to get in contact with Ryviu quickly! App is great and have great customer service!

Sound Klout

The service I recieved from Selina one of the workers @Ryviu exceeds 5 stars. She was ver polite and helped me very fast after struggling. Overall Selina is very kind, polite, intelligent, and a friendly person to deal with.

Lavish Keeps

very promising customer service! very prompt reply and walkthroughs. very helpful staffs. contacted twice for 2 different issues which i caused and i had help in few minutes. very good app and customizable. free plan of 20reviews per product is very good feature! thank you!!!

Baby House

A must have app for reviews , the best I never seen before! Great app, great support, I recommend this review app !!!!

Stylizio

Definitely this is my my favorite app. Works great, easy to use and the more important thing, that technical support is always here to help.