Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Jovivi

Great APP! professional Support! I have a custom theme and using tabs at product descriptions. several apps i tested were not showing properly the reviews. Then I found Ryviu and installed it, and all went perfectly. I wanted some more customization and the support help rapidly and did the job. There is also good documentation. So installed it, great App!

IN Personal Audio

Really nice, they really help you right away. I needed some custom coding, and they did it right away!

Eyewin

I used this app for all my stores, this is so nice and a great support team. I love that. Thank you for support and help me a lot.

Evil Shirt

I used this app to import my Amazon reviews to my store. The first time, I had some problems but their supports helped me to fix it. Thank you so much! It works so well!

Colzer

Excellent a great app for those who want a good review and creat trust in clients, very very good!!

CHALLENGER SPORT

One of the main reasons I went with Ryviu over other review apps was because of the awesome customer service. The app does everything I need it to do.

BP CLEANER

Their staffs are super helpful! They knew exactly what I needed fixed and did it super fast! Yen was great :)

Topbrighttoys

After trying 6 other review apps, this is the only one that I was looking for. Their customer service is even better. I highly recommend!

Shopstipe

Their customer service was really great, I experienced a little difficulty in setting up ratings for my collection page, and it was perfectly done after I consulted them.

flowhairs

I use Ryviu in all my shops, i used to test the others and thrust me this one is the best!!!!!!! very powerful very simple to use.
The client service answer very very fast. big thks