Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MyMillie

Location Spain

I deleted the app to move to another but reverted back to Ryviu. I thought I was going to have to spend hours redoing all the reviews I thought I'd lost from deleting the app. The chat support was FANTASTIC! Yen saved me many hours as all my data was there and just needed hooking back up to my store. I had several questions, all were addressed and solved within moments. I'd been using the free service until now, I am now upgrading to a paid plan to access more features - I am more than confident that if I have any issues or queries that I'll be able to go to support and get everything sorted easily.
Very impressed!

Just Care Pet Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

i like so much this app, cool! nice support, devs, thx a lot! keep using on my shopify store 4ever...

Hea Eyes™

It is among the best customer reviews apps with great customer service that is fast and efficient. I highly recommend using it !!

hopomart

Location Hong Kong SAR

My questions can be resolved quickly, a very professional and convenient APP. I highly recommend you to try!!!

Boutique ChoomX™

Location Switzerland

Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks !

Swaddles and Comfort

love all you can you do here! I love that you can customize what you want your customers to see as far as origin or product color. Support is amazing . I needed help with my collection pages and Selina was prompt to help. Done in 2 min!

Hanerdunlife

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect,it can import reviews and support revisions, and the customer service attitude is very good.Thanks.

Bébéalis - Cache Prise et Accessoires de Protection Pour Enfant

Location France

Very good app and customer services with Chloe. Really enjoy by Ryviu app. Really easy to use and good upgrade if need.

Mamie Savon®- Savons Artisanaux et Naturels

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellente application, et support tres réactif, Niveau qualité prix, je trouve que c'est la plus satisfaisante, je recommande à 100 %
Les clients peuvent ajouter des photos c'est vraiement génial

LEDBLE

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

it's Good Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing !