Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Easy2Travel

The app is amazing, for me the best choice. The support is very kind and has solved my problem in a few seconds. Great app, great support! Highly recommended!

Nelozi

amazing and fast customer support!! help me with code and anything I need!
the app allows me to do more than other apps at a very cheap price.
highly recommended

Natural Tendance

So useful and easy to deal with. Thank you for the support to be so efficient. I use this app since nearly 1 year and recommend it !

UHLA

Works and looks great, strong 5 stars! You could add an option in app to show stars under products in colletions etc. (not only when you are on product page). But I easly added it trough code and looks nice.
Or there is that option but i'm blind. Anyway good job!

LASTOP DEALS

Great app love it and awesome customer service, will recommend to anyone. cheers. You will love it like we did. A++++++++++

Junibel

Some of the best customer service I've experience. Had some issues with getting our reviews to show up on our website and after some troubleshooting, we were able to get it all working well. Thanks for your help!

Scope Kitchen

Awesome app, helpful staff. totally recommended to other customers, go for this one. Staff helped me on my things.

ComfyLegging®

Very helpful support team, easy to use and set up, Features well on my website. I am very happy about this app !

PowerPandas

Selena helped me very much and answered all my questions. I had a lot of questions and she even logged in for me to do it.

iKids

Guys, if you are looking for an app to add reviews this is the one. very practical and functional, the staff is truly extraordinary: very punctual and very helpful. I really recommend it