Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Baby Querr

I was having a problem with ratings not appearing on the site. And the attendant solved my problem. Was fast

BiburyTool

Thanks a lot! Dan is awesome!!! He quickly helped me solve my problems, and I highly recommend this app.

WeebyPH

Been using this Review for the longest time, ever since i started my shopify store, i've been looking and trying other review apps that's available in the app store and i keep going back to Ryviu, support is superb, if you have troubles with coding and other things, they are willing to help.. Great app overall

The Little Birth

I was having a problem with the reviews, and the support team has solve my problem in seconds ! there are really great and answer with in minutes ! great work !

Crafty Luxe Co

I installed this app because I needed a way to get my reviews from ETSY. I tried another app but it was difficult to understand then I switched to Ryviu! So happy I did. I was helped by Yen who is amazing! She stuck with me until I had the app perfectly installed on my website. She is very patient, kind and thorough with her assistance. The app works great! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Highly recommend.

EasyWorld

very good app! helps me a lot and the customer service is amazing :)
i can really recommend it! so just give this app a try ;)

Places We Go

I have only used it for a short time. I had to get some help from Dan in support. He did a great job and was very patient with my lack of knowledge of how it all works.

Handmaid

The support team inserted the code for me after asking for my url. The support team is always online and super nice and helpful. This review app is the best i've used so far. Thank so Selina! 10/10 would reconmmed

Lucie Casa

Amazing support team. They responded to my request really fast. And the features have been really what I am looking for.

BeardZonia

Amazing customer support team! Keep up the great work :) The customer support agent was super patient and positive. Made sure to complete the job from A to Z! Highly recommend!