Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PetzRPeople

Really simple to integrate into your store. Really good UI and good value for money. I would definitely recommend it.

Instabay

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I changed my theme, asked to install snippets for my new theme in the night, and they were installed the next morning. Great app, fast response, and excellent service. I highly recommend

GUSTAGE

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 3 years

Very easy to use and looks awesome on my website. The best thing is the fantastic support given by Ryviu team, really responsive and helpful!

GiddyMart

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Amazing app and customer service, easy to import reviews from Amazon and it's very useful. I recommend for all business stores.

Bold & Fierce

It is very easy to use. Support is very responsive. Can't say enough good things about it. Thank you

Cellular Savings

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use, very satisfied, so far so good. Ryviu is very helpful to increase trust in my shops. I can only recommend it to everyone.

Cart Need

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer service is excellent! Easy to use, worth every penny. I can just say good things about it! . 5 star feedback for me best appp thank you so much thou . everything is great i love it !

The Big Baby Box

Ryviu is a must-have app!!!! Amazon reviews really help my stores gain credibility when starting out and boost sales. Thank you

Absolutely Boutiquey

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app to help me to increase my conversion rates, I'm looking for the result but I love this app because of their customer support service, it super. Thank you very much.

zafiir

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good plugin, customer service is also very patient service to help me answer, will continue to use it.