Ryviu: Product Reviews & QA

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 29, 2023

Total waste of money. Does no more than other free apps. Don't get ripped off like I just did. £9.99 to import Etsy reviews and it didn't even work

Crystal Shoe Designs
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Ryviu replied January 29, 2023

Hi Crystal Shoe Designs,

I'm Yen from the Ryviu team and I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've had with Ryviu not importing reviews from Etsy.

I have already reached out to you via email, and I hope to hear back from you soon so we can assist you to resolve that problem.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

December 29, 2022

Nul !!!!
J'ai passé 1h à ecrire mes avis pour qu'au final ils ne s'importent meme pas sur ma boutique ! j'ai tout fais activé l'app sur le theme ...
C'est une perte de temps !

MagneTix
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
Ryviu replied December 29, 2022

Hi MagneTix,

I'm Yen from the Ryviu team, and I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with reviews not displaying on your store. We take all feedback seriously and want to make sure that we address any issues or concerns you may have had.

I've personally reached out to you through our support channel and hope to hear from you soon so that I can assist you to display reviews.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

December 28, 2022

App not working well. bad application
I'm trying to transfer comments but to no avail. In addition they have a monthly subscription . this is shame

Monalizay
Morocco
Time spent using app: 10 months
Ryviu replied December 28, 2022

Hi Monalizay,

My name's Yen from the Ryviu team. I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Ryviu was not as you expected.

I've personally reached out to you through our support. I hope to talk to you soon so we address and clarify all your concerns.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

October 10, 2022

Very poor customer service, it seems they can always decide when to respond to a customer's message at their whim.

Maria Jewellery
Time spent using app: 2 months
Ryviu replied October 11, 2022

Hi Maria Jewellery,

I am Dan from Ryviu team.

I am sorry for everything that made you have a bad experience using Ryviu.

We always strive to provide you with an exceptional experience, and we are devastated when we fall short. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention and still giving us the opportunity to assist you.

January 17, 2022

This App, It doesn't work well on my shop. When I refresh the page, the reviews disappear. It's weird, there is a cache problem with this application.

Auqur
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ryviu replied January 17, 2022

Hi Auqur,

Yen from the Ryviu team here. I apologize for the problem you encountered with the Ryviu app.

That issue was caused by a conflict between the BEST Currency Converter app on your store and our Ryviu app’s lazy load function. We fixed that problem by turning off the reviews widget’s lazy load option. Reviews and star ratings are displaying on your store now, please kindly check.

I hope to get your feedback from you soon. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

November 23, 2021

Product Q&A doesn't work when inserted into template. Instructions reference a theme template that doesn't exist. Deleted app.

TractorByNet Store
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Ryviu replied November 23, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Yen from the Ryviu Team.

Firstly, I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app. Ryviu supports Paid plans to add the Q&A widget. Therefore, it does not work on your Free account. Please check the detail in our pricing section https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu.

I hope you can give me a chance to assist you. I will be more than happy to help you to set up all things you need as same as we always do with other valuable customers.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

July 8, 2021

It does not even support bulk importing from any of the mentioned sites.
If you have a large number of products do not try to install this app. I installed this app and charged my account immediately and they told me to upgrade for Unlimited Plan to bulk import from just 1 supported site (That too doesn't work). If you are a new business don't waste your money on this app, there are tons of free app available which does the same thing. Also, the user experience is so poor, I definitely don't recommend this app. STAY AWAY!

TENDIZE.
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Ryviu replied July 8, 2021

Dan here from Ryviu.

As we mentioned in our support thread, our App only supports the Bulk option import via Oberlo in Unlimited plan. And we already mark it clearly on our pricing page https://www.ryviu.com/pricing.
The Bulk Import feature via Importify as your needs is not available now, and we do not mention that feature in any documents but I already passed that idea to the DEV to check and hope they can add it soon.
We hope you can understand and consider about 1-star review that you already gave us.

Thank you so much.

May 3, 2021

I uninstalled it, but it still has residual plug-ins that can edit my products, which makes me very unsatisfied.

HaloVa
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Ryviu replied May 3, 2021

Dan here from Ryviu.

Maybe you are talking about Ryviu's icons on your Shopify Products section. Did you remove Ryviu's Chrome extension? Because after uninstalling, our app will completely removing and will not affect your store. Please check this instruction to know how to remove Ryviu's Chrome extension:

Dan from Ryviu

Edited April 23, 2021

Rubbish app ,Not useful at all,waste my time............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CandySexDoll
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ryviu replied April 23, 2021

Dan here from Ryviu.

As I'm checking, you imported reviews via CSV used incorrect file format so reviews cannot import to your product. If you don't know how to use then please contact us before leaving a bad review :(

April 11, 2021

a valuable tip: AVOID this application, which is too complicated to set, all the interesting features are chargeable, you cannot choose the comments to import from aliexpress.
and above all, it's too complicated to uninstall.
I had to reload a backup of my theme to be able to remove all the pieces of code that this app left in my theme.

ProSoftwares
France
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Ryviu replied April 11, 2021

Yen here from Ryviu.

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about what you've experienced. However, I do not see any communication between you and our team. Therefore, could you please let me know if there was any problem when setting up our app for better understanding?

Please check the below detail for your concern:

1. Please check our features for Free and Paid plans here https://www.ryviu.com/pricing

2. Our App cannot let you select Aliexpress reviews to import. However, you can set up reviews before importing, then customize reviews from your Ryviu dashboard.

3. You removed the permission of Ryviu to connect with your store when uninstalling Ryviu App, so our App could not remove code in that case.

We have contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter. If you can re-install our app, I will be more than happy to help you to set up all things you need as same as we always do with other valuable customers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,