Ryviu: Product Reviews App

Ryviu: Product Reviews App

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & AliExpress Reviews Import, Star & Photo review

Viridian Gaming Supplies

NO UNINSTALL FEATURE. Installer beware.
I found other apps to be better... but that's not the core reason behind 1-Star, the core reason is this: Ryviu installs inself into your Shopify with no true uninstall option. Sure, you can delete it, but enjoy having their buttons and nonsense in your back-end product viewer FOREVER (like within your shopify interface). I messaged them asking for how to remove it; no response. Every other app Ive installed has easy uninstall options (where needed) or fast customer service. Update: it was a Ryviu chrome extension that came with the App (?) causing this on the shopify side of things. Interestingly, it was never active, but requesting access-- yet still causing this mischief. So to uninstall: You need to go into about 5 different pages (Theme pages, Product pages) search Ryviu, delete them. Then make sure that the extension (which I'm guessing installs on its own and then runs on its own without being approved) is then deleted too. Yuck. Better still, don't install this in the first place.

November 22, 2020

Dan here from Ryviu.

- You can simply uninstall our app by clicking Delete next to Ryviu - Product Reviews app from your Shopify store admin > Apps. Our app cannot remove codes that were added because when uninstalling, you removed the permission of Ryviu to connect with your store but they will not work and affect your store after uninstalling the app.

- Ryviu icons you see on your Shopify Products come from Ryviu's chrome extension, you can delete this extension from your chrome then icons will be removed too.

Ryviu Team

Officialinface.com

When you delete the app the injected codes are not deleting so you need to go to your code HTML and delete it your own

November 22, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.

The codes cannot be deleted from your store when uninstalling because you removed permission of Ryviu app when uninstalling but these codes will not work and affect your store so you don't need to remove them or contact us so we can help you to remove them completely.

Ryviu team.

OrganiHaus

Paid twice and app never processed my subscription. Unable to use, despite having paid. Frustrating.

OroGlam

Uninstalling, it keeps giving me the error message saying that 'URL exist' no matter if I enter a valid URL, invalid URL or no URL at all.

August 26, 2020

Hi,

I'm Dan from Ryviu. Thank you for your feedback. Can you contact us and let us know a little more about the issue did you get so we can fix it for you?

Ryviu team

Skin Freedom

I wanted to receive a link for the "Write a review" interface that I can incorporate in an email. After waiting for 1 week for an answer from support, was told it is not possible - really? It looks like an easy task for me. Why such lack of cooperation? Also, the emails you can set up in the app to ask for a review do not include unsubscribe link. Bad service.

dattelpalme.ch

The loading time of the reviews are very slow and it is not working properly. Otherwise, the idea is good but if is not works then it is not worth

July 2, 2020

Hi, Ryviu app is using Shopify API, and it will load after your site has finished loading only to make sure our app will not affect to speed of your store. It's using Lazy load also, so it only appears if you reached to Ryviu widget section only too.

Best Regards,

Dan from Ryviu

MY BPF

The support team is Rude, AND ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL!
i've never ever seen such bad support team. the app is a mess. i hope you read this to help you be more professional with people.

June 18, 2020

Hi there,
This is Yen from the Ryviu team.

First of all, please accept my apology because our App does not meet your target. As we mentioned in our support thread and on our pricing page, Ryviu does not support Dsers at this moment. Our Technician is working on it and I will keep you posted once available.

I will answer you with further details and you can ask any further questions via our Live chat. Thank you.

B.regards,
Yen

dattelpalme.com

At first sight it looks good. If you take a closer look, a lot of points come together. 1) Wrong products are imported, that can break your shop's neck. As an example for glasses the pictures of caps are imported. 2) Email function is not clear if it really works. Logo of the app is visible, but not the logo of my site 3) On the mobile phone you can see the stars, but the text is not customizable and not responsive 4) The support tried to help, but 90% of my questions were not answered
Therefore only one star

MiniTECH Group

If there's an option to give zero stars, that would I choose. App wasn't working for a long time, their support wasn't able to do anything and after I gave them a bad review, they asked me to delete it and to connect them with TeamViewer ... After that, shitstorm happened, not just that they haven't been able to fix anything, they were tempering with my network and now my internet is working terrible, not loading pages, reporting errors, WiFi goes up and down so I even have to call my ISP support now, i mean FFS! I will report them anywhere I can, starting from Shopify first but for those thinking about installing this app, just DON'T, under any circumstances! SCAMMING APP

Outlist

The app keeps charging me every month even though I have a free account!!!

Shopify even blocked my store because of this app!!!!!!

I have the screenshot proving it!!!

January 20, 2020

Hi there,

Our app is using Shopify payment API and it will automatically count fee every 30 days. You upgraded your plan on November 28, 2019, and canceled your plan on December 30, 2019, so you have been charged for 2 months in use.

Best Regards,