Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

TENDIZE.

It does not even support bulk importing from any of the mentioned sites.
If you have a large number of products do not try to install this app. I installed this app and charged my account immediately and they told me to upgrade for Unlimited Plan to bulk import from just 1 supported site (That too doesn't work). If you are a new business don't waste your money on this app, there are tons of free app available which does the same thing. Also, the user experience is so poor, I definitely don't recommend this app. STAY AWAY!

July 8, 2021

Dan here from Ryviu.

As we mentioned in our support thread, our App only supports the Bulk option import via Oberlo in Unlimited plan. And we already mark it clearly on our pricing page https://www.ryviu.com/pricing.
The Bulk Import feature via Importify as your needs is not available now, and we do not mention that feature in any documents but I already passed that idea to the DEV to check and hope they can add it soon.
We hope you can understand and consider about 1-star review that you already gave us.

Thank you so much.

HaloVa

I uninstalled it, but it still has residual plug-ins that can edit my products, which makes me very unsatisfied.

May 3, 2021

Dan here from Ryviu.

Maybe you are talking about Ryviu's icons on your Shopify Products section. Did you remove Ryviu's Chrome extension? Because after uninstalling, our app will completely removing and will not affect your store. Please check this instruction to know how to remove Ryviu's Chrome extension:

Dan from Ryviu

CandySexDoll

Rubbish app ,Not useful at all,waste my time............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

April 23, 2021

Dan here from Ryviu.

As I'm checking, you imported reviews via CSV used incorrect file format so reviews cannot import to your product. If you don't know how to use then please contact us before leaving a bad review :(

ProSoftwares

a valuable tip: AVOID this application, which is too complicated to set, all the interesting features are chargeable, you cannot choose the comments to import from aliexpress.
and above all, it's too complicated to uninstall.
I had to reload a backup of my theme to be able to remove all the pieces of code that this app left in my theme.

April 11, 2021

Yen here from Ryviu.

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about what you've experienced. However, I do not see any communication between you and our team. Therefore, could you please let me know if there was any problem when setting up our app for better understanding?

Please check the below detail for your concern:

1. Please check our features for Free and Paid plans here https://www.ryviu.com/pricing

2. Our App cannot let you select Aliexpress reviews to import. However, you can set up reviews before importing, then customize reviews from your Ryviu dashboard.

3. You removed the permission of Ryviu to connect with your store when uninstalling Ryviu App, so our App could not remove code in that case.

We have contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter. If you can re-install our app, I will be more than happy to help you to set up all things you need as same as we always do with other valuable customers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Yen

Blubazz

I deleted the app but the Ryviu's code still is in my code. How can I delete it? My shop works so slow.Thanks

March 17, 2021

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu. I'm sorry to hear about what you've experienced!

Please note that our code will not work and affect the speed of your store when you uninstall Ryviu app.

Even app is installing, Ryviu app will not affect to speed of your store because it will load after your store is fully loaded only. In this case, I suggest you check the speed of your network firstly.
Please check your email for an email from our support team. I'm looking forward to getting your reply and I hope I could help you if you need further assistance.

Viridian Gaming Supplies

NO UNINSTALL FEATURE. Installer beware.
I found other apps to be better... but that's not the core reason behind 1-Star, the core reason is this: Ryviu installs inself into your Shopify with no true uninstall option. Sure, you can delete it, but enjoy having their buttons and nonsense in your back-end product viewer FOREVER (like within your shopify interface). I messaged them asking for how to remove it; no response. Every other app Ive installed has easy uninstall options (where needed) or fast customer service. Update: it was a Ryviu chrome extension that came with the App (?) causing this on the shopify side of things. Interestingly, it was never active, but requesting access-- yet still causing this mischief. So to uninstall: You need to go into about 5 different pages (Theme pages, Product pages) search Ryviu, delete them. Then make sure that the extension (which I'm guessing installs on its own and then runs on its own without being approved) is then deleted too. Yuck. Better still, don't install this in the first place.

November 22, 2020

Dan here from Ryviu.

- You can simply uninstall our app by clicking Delete next to Ryviu - Product Reviews app from your Shopify store admin > Apps. Our app cannot remove codes that were added because when uninstalling, you removed the permission of Ryviu to connect with your store but they will not work and affect your store after uninstalling the app.

- Ryviu icons you see on your Shopify Products come from Ryviu's chrome extension, you can delete this extension from your chrome then icons will be removed too.

Ryviu Team

Officialinface.com

When you delete the app the injected codes are not deleting so you need to go to your code HTML and delete it your own

November 22, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.

The codes cannot be deleted from your store when uninstalling because you removed permission of Ryviu app when uninstalling but these codes will not work and affect your store so you don't need to remove them or contact us so we can help you to remove them completely.

Ryviu team.

OrganiHaus

Paid twice and app never processed my subscription. Unable to use, despite having paid. Frustrating.

OroGlam

Uninstalling, it keeps giving me the error message saying that 'URL exist' no matter if I enter a valid URL, invalid URL or no URL at all.

August 26, 2020

Hi,

I'm Dan from Ryviu. Thank you for your feedback. Can you contact us and let us know a little more about the issue did you get so we can fix it for you?

Ryviu team

Skin Freedom

I wanted to receive a link for the "Write a review" interface that I can incorporate in an email. After waiting for 1 week for an answer from support, was told it is not possible - really? It looks like an easy task for me. Why such lack of cooperation? Also, the emails you can set up in the app to ask for a review do not include unsubscribe link. Bad service.

Previous 1