Ryviu: Product Reviews App

Ryviu: Product Reviews App

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & AliExpress Reviews Import, Star & Photo review

Astrata Health Solutions

I've installed this app for it's function and look. It sure is but it's such a hassle dealing with the installation, setup, and their customer service. They are always with you but it takes a long time for the issue to be fixed. I've chatted 3 times so far and the issue of display is still not fixed. I feel bad on leaving this negative experience here but it's just stupid to experience this. I've upgraded to their paid plan and by comparing the support I had when I was still in the free plan is not satisfactory. In fact, the support I got when I upgraded was worst! All in all, I'd still recommend this app but in my case, I've experience one or probably the worst experience in setting up a paid app.

Timeson

This App has great effect on the store's speed score, its very disappointing to see my speed score drop down crazy when I apply this app, however it seems the score is not that accurate because the actual speed of opening a product page is still fast, why?

November 18, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.

Our app is using Shopify API and it always loads after your site has fully loaded only so it cannot affect the store's score.

Best Regards,

Dan from Ryviu

GenevaSpace

Application is Excellent, they just need to work on the settings they are lot of options that are not clear to enable and disable them, especially widgets

AUXNNNU

This is not a very ideal application, comments can be displayed on the computer webpage, but the mobile phone can not be displayed

April 17, 2020

Hi there,

Reviews can be displayed on both webpage and mobile devices. The issue is the internet firewall of your country (China) is blocking the script of our app.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

Drip4Men™

When adding the reviews, they are automatically added to the store as the default position. I would like to be able to remove the reviews I don't want before posting so it would be much better if the default position for posting the reviews was OFF, and then I can remove the unwanted review and then turn it on. Right now I have to make sure nobody is online before adding the reviews, then quickly turning it off and checking everything.

February 16, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Dan from Ryviu. Thanks for your feedback.

We add a feature to disable product in Ryviu after importing reviews so reviews will not appear on your store after you are done and enable it. Please go to your Ryviu Settings > Import Reviews, enable option Disable product reviews status.

Thanks in advance!

Ryviu team

Naturaw

its free, but limit you to 20 reviews only, also if you delete those, you can't upload anything ever again because you used your limit.
if you are using for a free solution, this isn't it.

surreal vibes

APP works but customer support sucks, how do you message me rite away then completely ignore my response? time is money and i don't think they understand that.

December 2, 2019

Hi there,

Here's Tuyen from Ryviu. I know it had been frustrating for you to wait like this when you want to get your job done.

This happened because of the different time zones, but this is no reason to make you wait for 2 hours. I was happy when you said that you could fix this issue via email. I hope you can understand that we always try our best to assist you as soon as possible. Please contact us via our Live Chat widget to get further assistance if you got other problems. Thanks in advance!

B.regards,