Ryviu: Product Review Platform

Ryviu: Product Review Platform

by Ryviu

Build trust & sale more by collect product reviews

Drip4Men™

When adding the reviews, they are automatically added to the store as the default position. I would like to be able to remove the reviews I don't want before posting so it would be much better if the default position for posting the reviews was OFF, and then I can remove the unwanted review and then turn it on. Right now I have to make sure nobody is online before adding the reviews, then quickly turning it off and checking everything.

February 16, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Dan from Ryviu. Thanks for your feedback.

As talking via Live chat and email, you can disable your products in Ryviu dashboard (it will not disable your products from your store) before importing reviews so reviews will not appear on your store after importing and you can enable product reviews after editing.
We passed your suggestion to the Developer Team and they are adding the feature to disable reviews after importing. If you need further information, please contact us via our Live Chat.

Thanks in advance!

Ryviu team

Naturaw

its free, but limit you to 20 reviews only, also if you delete those, you can't upload anything ever again because you used your limit.
if you are using for a free solution, this isn't it.

surreal vibes

APP works but customer support sucks, how do you message me rite away then completely ignore my response? time is money and i don't think they understand that.

December 2, 2019

Hi there,

Here's Tuyen from Ryviu. I know it had been frustrating for you to wait like this when you want to get your job done.

This happened because of the different time zones, but this is no reason to make you wait for 2 hours. I was happy when you said that you could fix this issue via email. I hope you can understand that we always try our best to assist you as soon as possible. Please contact us via our Live Chat widget to get further assistance if you got other problems. Thanks in advance!

B.regards,