Ryviu: Product Reviews App

Ryviu: Product Reviews App

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Import, Stars Rating & Photo review

GMS acessórios

muito bom,o melhor até agora que testei, mas mudei o terma da minha loja e não estou conseguindo instalar

December 10, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Our app will install snippet codes in the current theme which is activated when you have installed it only, so if you have changed your theme then you will need to add snippet codes again for it refer to this instruction: https://docs.ryviu.com/en/articles/1398594-how-to-show-reviews-after-changing-or-updating-the-theme-on-your-shopify-store
It will need a little technical experience to install, so if you don't know how then please feel free to contact us, then we will fix it for you.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

Backpack Vendor

This app is wonderful and has lots of nice features, like editing the review widget with the colors you like so that the color scheme matches that of your store. The support team was also very helpful and responds quickly.

That said if you use another Spotify app to edit your store pages you might run into incompatibilities with this app. I use pagefly to edit all of my product pages and the score rating did not appear on my pages, and the review widget appeared at an incorrect position, so I had to edit the code myself to place the widgets where I wanted. The documentation for editing the code was somewhat helpful but pretty lackluster so I mostly had to guess where to add the code, but in the end, it worked out. Besides this problem, I really like the app and it was a great addition to my store.

October 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
Our app has not integrated with PageFly app yet, so you need to add our code snippets to your product page manually. It can make you feel confused a bit with our app because you need to have a little coding knowledge to do. However, please don't worry about that, we will check and add a document for how to install Ryviu snippet codes to PageFly soon.

Thanks in advance!