Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews & QA

DHgate, Etsy, Amazon reviews & Import reviews from Oberlo, CSV

Free plan available

CosCos.es

Perfect app for vreating trust between your store and the consumers plus they have 24/7 customer support which is always a plus. defo would reccommend

Ofertas Leopardo

O app é muito bom, embora tenha muito detalhe para aprender a mexer. Em todo caso o suporte é excelente! Recomendo!

goalva

The support is excellent, but the app is not so simple to use. And I think you can more languages for you customers.

FacilyCasa

O aplicativo é excelente. Mas nada supera o atendimento, é muito rápido quando precisamos resolver alguma questão. O suporte está de Parabéns e toda a equipe da Reviews & QA. Se tivesse que dá uma nota seria 1.000

AKEPRA

Ryviu is the most helpful and optimized app ever you can use, and it's for free. I love this, i always use it in all my store. also the support team is great especially Selina, she was so much helpful and fast to fulfill my requests. Thank you Ryviu Team.

OutdoorArt

Great support. They responded fast and fixed whatever issue I had! Will definitely use this app again.

The Puffer Case

TheSparklyLens

Selina is a very nice girl. She helped me solve my problem in minutes. Huge shoutout to her!!! Ryviu is way better than loox imo.

Goubell

Muito bom, funciona mt bem o suporte. Sao sempre muito bem atentos e resolvem os problmes de forma rapida

Luxurious Beds & Linens

I needed some assistance and they are always there to help and get it done without any hassles. Great Review App and Service from Selina

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74