Ryviu: Product Review Platform

Ryviu: Product Review Platform

by Ryviu

Build trust & sale more by collect product reviews

Shop Store Sale

Just perfect app ! Great customization available. It is perfect for our needs. I liI love the Q&A answer snippet that you can add to products . Any prospect can contact you and ask questions regarding this product. Another great thing is you can featured products reviews so to use it as a seperate page that anyone can see just click to a tab. I had some questions and support answered very rapidly ; Recommended

Gym Energyzer

This is just perfect ! The support is amazing, they help me for very specific problems on my store ! I would have give you 6 stars if I can...

HadyaTrends

I really like this app, it's simple and really affordable, their support is great too!

The interface could be more user friendly but their staff really helps out!

E-Global Shop

The best app ever for reviews! I have tried Loox and other apps but the didn't meet my expectations. When i discovered Ryviu i was hesitant at first, but i tried and discovered how great it is, i was really surprised! You can import reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress easily, moreover, the names on Aliexpress names get automatically changed and much more. My store looks stunning with the beautiful stars. And the customer service is awesome, friendly and very easy going. Thank you very much for being there.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Ryviu app and I like it. It is customizable and I like that you can use it to import reviews manually from Aliexpress. I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Planet Posture

When this app works, it works good. But trying to transfer a fully paid account from an old store to a new store is impossible! Even though I followed the instructions provided to transfer the account to the new store, the change doesn't take place and there is are no instructions to delete the old store from the Ryviu app. No way to email anyone, just the chat feature which has pop up answers to choose from. So now how do I delete the old accounts so that the new account is not getting reviews from the old store?!

UPDATE:

I have been in touch with the Ryviu team and the customer service has been amazing. They have helped me to sort out all the issues with both my stores and switching accounts from this old store to the new one and the app is now working great so I am very happy. This is a great app, why I initially gave 3 stars but now with the wonderful customer service, I have upgraded to 5 stars. Highly recommended.

January 21, 2020

Hi there,

We are in the Vietnamese Lunar Newyear holiday so we will delay in response. If you want to connect a new store with an old Ryviu account, then please login to that account and install Ryviu app from this link below https://app.ryviu.io/platform then your store will connect with the account which you are login when installing. But please note that if you purchased via Shopify payment, then that payment will be accepted for the store, not for your account, and it will be canceled after you uninstalled our app or close your store.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

LojaCalifornia.com

Awesome app and awesome works there. Help me a lot when I need. Great professionals. Super recommend it. Thank you.

Palacio Digital

I just have to say that their customer service is incredibly awesome. I had some issues with the reviews position and stars position and they added for me.

Really impressed

rendolls.com

great service......Really help me a lot. Thank you so much to your guys.
Great APP, so helpful, really like it

Watches United

I was impressed and very surprised by how easy it was to use this app and import high quality reviews. I have received customer service twice and they know their app soo well, they were able to recode my store quickly to fit my customers needs. Thank you soo much!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6