Ryviu: Product Reviews App

Ryviu: Product Reviews App

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & AliExpress Reviews Import, Star & Photo review

FLEYKES

Selina was really fast in her answers and the work was exactly what I needed, amazing and good reactive support ! I definitively recommand this app for everyone, the design is pretty good and the app is fast, no regrets :)

BesTrend France

It's a very very good app. It's helps me a lot to import reviews from Aliexpress. It's one of the best review app that I never see! I recommand this App. It's so useful!

www.planet-neon.com

Great app. Simple to use. Can be translated 100% to local country. Quick service. Highly recommended. Love it.

Adoro Shop Loja

I had a problem and I contacted support. They gave me very good treatment and helped me so quickly with my problem.

Smart Paradise Brasil

I had a sensational experience just now with the support team, they solved my problems without even letting me help, haha ​​I really like this app for simple solving problems

Omixoom

I installed the app few days ago. Very good support team. They answered my questions within minutes.
The app is very customizable. It looks perfect to me.

Duckz Clothing Store

Really what i needed, free photo reviews, kind customer support, and very fast. Selina attended me, again very kind.

WARM-JACK

Super appli et très bon service client, j'avais un bug et je l'ai est contacté et le lendemain celui-ci a été résolu. Bravo

Vitality Band

Amazing customer support and great app. Is helping me a lot with my sales............................

Royal Lotus

perfect really nice i recommend free and so better than loox or other app the best so far and client support is so reactive ty

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25