Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Snoot! Spray

Update: we're using this app again. I don't really have much track record with it (about 10 or so customers have signed up), but it is no longer messing up our order confirmation page.

As I noted below, it has a solid feature set, the only negatives I have on it are the somewhat slow customer service (days for a response to almost every email) and the lack of CSS-like style and text/copy customization to the widget, offer pages and emails, which limits our ability to brand the experience or communicate in our voice. Also, they show their brand on the pages at bottom, even after you start paying $50 a month, which is unusual from the other loyalty apps I have tried (all of them, btw).

Once we see some results, I'll come back and review again to let you know how that worked out.

****
Prior review below. I have now cancelled this service. The only response that I received was that my problem had been fixed...and it had not. From what I can tell they didn't even read the support ticket. Maybe this is the "Support Page?" I'll let you know if they actually reach out to me to fix the bug....otherwise caveat emptor!

***

I like this app, but it has broken my order confirmation page -- or so Shopify says. I'm sure they'll fix it shortly, right guys? It has the best feature set of all of the ones we tried (pretty much all of them), so I'm paying for the $49 membership and diving in!

www.gorjus.me

disappointing. Why cant customers get points when the like or tweet something. Or invite friends to the site.

The design and integrating is a lot neater than punchtab, but its so frustrating but punchtab allows you to create you're own currency on site and there lots of ways people can gain points which keeps people on my site.

please PLEASE upgrade your app!! its got so much potential

Taikonaut watch band

Just testing your program. If good will pay for it because I really need it.
But firstly after I tested the 30-days trail, is this program all by manual setting & give reward? Not automatically?

e.g. customer register get 1 point, and reach such 1point automatically get 10% off.
e.g.2 customer paid $100 automatically get 100 points.

Sounds no such setting after I played almost 1 afternoon. Right? Look forward any reply to me.

1 3 Next