Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Ámbar Café Especial

I needed a basic loyalty program, and this app has helped me to get it running the same day I installed it, the only downward I have seen is that it slowed the speed score of my store by 3 points

June 6, 2021

Thanks for your review. We care about our app quality. My colleague has reached out to you for more information by email.

decka Quality socks

使い始めたばかりですが、良いアプリだと思います。しかし、日本語に対応していないので少し使いにくいです。デザインも良く、他の同種のアプリより気に入っています。しかし、このレビューを書こうというしつこい励ましは嫌いです。。

The Bitti Boutique

I wish there were more orders per month with the free trial so i can really build my business, than i would be able to pay for the justifiable monthly sub as i get those recurring customers

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. Besides the 14-day free trial, we are offering a free plan with limited program features for stores with average monthly orders of 100 or below. Our team will follow up with you by email to provide more details. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

B-Dazzle Boutique

I use this app to help me get steady customers for them to come back to purchase. for them to use there points. But I am a new user and its not too user friendly. the system wanted to cancel my subscription because I have a widget in CM Commerce POP-up and told me I needed to upgrade my acct??? I am new and I only have about less them 50 sales a month and it was telling me I have more so I had to upgrade my acct?? for 39.99 per month? Please advise. I dont want to cancel my acct. Please fix the Issue

October 30, 2020

Thank you for the time to leave us a review. We do not have integration with CM Commerce and we are offering a free plan with limited program features for stores with average monthly orders of 100 or below. Our team will follow up with you by email to get more details. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Schweninger Textil GmbH

Need to test it a little more but so far it seems easy to handle. In app description it says that this is also a referral programm, which I was looking for. But for referrals you have to install referralcandy which means additional cost. That's what's disappoints me so far.

Haus Of Hagendorfer

So far it has encouraged people to subscribed. But hasn't increased sales so far. Have used the free trial. I will see at the end of the year if its worth still having or a waste of money.

OVRLAi

The App itself is very nice, lots of options & pretty layout, easy to customize. When free trial expires you find out you cannot use much of it. The price for the next plan $20 a month is not worth it. Other apps offer same features for a lot less.

The Beer Gals

Not sure yet, as with many shopify apps its only till you use them you realize what you are missing - so far seems to do what i want it to do !! lets wait and see

Airport Candy

Customer service is slow to answer. I also don’t like the way the app looks on my homepage. No rounded corners available. I think these are basic features that every app should offer these days.

Ocean Easy Stables

So far so good - let's see how well it integrates and works.........................................

Previous 1 3