Anmeldelser (775)

• 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. marts 2024

thanks for great apps, hope it can help our store

Infiniti C | 酮本蛋糕麵包訂購 | 全港首間100%生酮無麩質蛋糕麵包咖啡店
SAR Hongkong
Cirka en måned bruger appen
S Loyalty svarede 12. maj 2024

Thanks for trying our app. We look forward to helping you grow your member base and delight your shoppers!

11. maj 2024

Très facile d’utilisation

Lesdelicesdelaremone
Frankrig
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
S Loyalty svarede 12. maj 2024

Appreciate the review. We're happy to hear that the app was easy to set up and use!

Redigeret 1. marts 2016

We use the app since months and are highly satisfied. Easy to use and the outstanding customer support is highly appreciated. Even our advanced demand of running the app on multiple shopify platforms was met, and customer support was very helpful with the implementation in this regard. Highly recommended provider and app!!

Iguanade
Spanien
Cirka 11 år bruger appen
Redigeret 14. oktober 2014

Clever app and quality customer service from the team! Recommended for all online businesses. Would be great to have more options for customisations too.

Wisteria
Singapore
Cirka 8 år bruger appen
8. oktober 2013

awesome app!!! SO EASY TO USE!! our customers seem to love it!!!!

Simplifi Fabric
Næsten 8 år bruger appen
25. januar 2014

Easy enough to set up and use. Haven't seen any increase, but I am just starting out and don't necessarily have the traffic yet. Interested to see how it progresses over time. This plan was nice, as I offer an in-store rewards program, and now I can offer something similar to my web customers.

I actually hadn't looked recently at my program back-end and I DID get a couple FB likes and email sign ups! How exciting! I can only imagine that as my store grows, the benefits of this app will continue to show!

STATEMENT A Shop Estella Boutique
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
6. august 2013

We really wanted a loyalty programme for use on Shopify and after looking about we realised that S-Lotalty was the only way to go!

It works really well and there are promises of more features to come too.

Recommended!

GBS

theionage.com
Storbritannien
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
12. marts 2014

Love the simplicity and easy of usage! Already got over 20 people to sign up for it in just a few days. And, this is based on just about 1000 visitors during that period. Much higher than our purchase conversion rate in general. The best feature though is the refer-a-friend email, twitter or facebook function! It's the Invisible Hand that motivates people to talk up and introduce your business/brand to their social circles! What's not to love!

iheartMAshoes
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
29. januar 2014

Very easy to set up, and our customers love it. We're a small, niche store so it's extremely important for us to be able to rely on repeat business, and our most loyal customers have been asking for some kind of points program literally for years. Now they're happy, and that makes us happy because they're buying more stuff. My only wish is that there were more customization options for the look of the widget in the professional plan - for $50 a month, we really should be able to use our store colors and customize the text.

Tokyo Rebel
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
29. oktober 2013

Really impressed with all of the functions this app has. I was looking into some other referral based apps but this one does everything and more. I can already see how this app is going to help to build my customer base. 5 STARS all the way!

Elevated Vaping