Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OHLOLLY

Time spent using app Over 2 years

S Loyalty ROCKS!!! I've been a customer for over 2 years. Not only our Ohlolly Rewards program by S Loyalty runs smoothly & effectively, the support/customer service is always prompt and helpful when we need help (new theme, etc.). Thank you!

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your long time support, it means a lot to us! We care about our merchants and it's our promise to provide support as soon as possible.

My Uni Blends

So easy to use and definitely gets the job done! I love it! This is truly a great, affordable app! Definitely get it

Olive Kollection

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had a different popular loyalty/rewards app that did not work. This one is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up! Launched my reward system right away. They also add the rewards/points for previous purchases so I don't have to add them myself! AWESOME

Slimes By Chelsie

amazing customer service.
and the designers even helped out with fixing my design to fit properly!
they truly are there to help you when they say. and fast response. received a response within less than 24 hours.

Iguana Sell

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 5 years

We have already installed the Sloyalty in all our websites. Crystal provides amazing customer service. Very easy to set up!

NTH Watches

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using the program for years. It works well, and customers like it. Only needed to contact support a few times, but they've always been very responsive and helpful.

Wildklass Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome service! Thank you, guys!

Bestever4u

Time spent using app About 1 month

Having a rewards program is very important for online stores, this app is super easy to install, visually beautiful and will make us win the loyalty of our customers.

Homeslove

Time spent using app 28 minutes

this app is amazing, i will highly recommand it

O Paradis De La Decouverte

Its cool and simple to use and configurate the app