Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Evideoclub 2

A year with this app and now I am saying goodbye. For one customer service has definitely gone down the drain.

At the beginning I would ask for a feature and would be told that it would be forwarded to the development team and see if it could be integrated in the future (Which they never do). Now they don't even try and just tell you whatever workaround they can come up with which is the same since the feature is never implemented.

One of the latest "workarounds" given was when I decided to offer a coupon for 100% discounts for my customers with X amount of points. I noticed during testing, and a few customers also contacted me about it, that once you redeem the reward it just takes you to a screen with the code to enter during checkout. No link to the product so they can add it to cart or anything, just the code. So I suggested adding a link to the product or maybe some explanation one can add so the customer isn't lost after redeeming on what to do. I was just told that they can go back to the reward redemption page where the link is. Great solution... something simple that can help avoid customer service tickets nope tough luck tell your customers to look for it some other way.

The last straw was when I asked if there was a social sharing feature so my customers gain points if they share our page to their followers in their personal social media. A simple sorry we don't have it but may implement in the future would have been good (I have been a year with them so I know no plans to implement it are in the future). . The answer was we don't have it but you can do it manually. Seriously? Do you really think eCommerce entrepreneurs have the time to check their customers shared posts to add manually points? In that case why don't I just run a manual reward program if I have that amount of time in my hands. The whole idea of spending this much money (loyalty programs are NOT cheap) is so I can give an automated reward to my customer while I can keep growing my business.

To sum it up S Loyalty doesn't care about your needs or what you think would improve their app. They rather you just keep paying month after month and if you don't like it well there's the door, literally that's how I felt after telling them I was looking for alternatives because I was tired of stupid workarounds (yes I want to be honest I used the word stupid because a workaround is not a solution). After telling them that they just said "We are sorry to see you go. Kindly uninstall our apps from your Shopify Apps page and your S Loyalty account will be cancelled accordingly."

I guess they have so many customers losing $40-$70 a month is just chump change. Keep it up S Loyalty great future ahead. /sarcasm

Squishable UK

This app is potentially great but unfortunately it doesn't work on mobile devices which is a significant problem in today's ecommerce market.

For example, on a screen under 768px wide, the loyalty widget will not be shown. This is because the Loyalty Overlay is 768px wide. Therefore, people using mobile devices will not be able to use the S Loyalty app at all. This issue is very problematic when you consider that many people will click through using referral links expecting to be given a discount coupon. This does not work.

Support mentioned they are working on this but sadly for now we find the app unusable.

2 Next