Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Iamtruth Retail

While this is my first time using Sloyalty.
I can say it was refreshingly easy.

Dexpress In

if works weel for me i will recommend it to all my contacts

Motousher

Pros
1) Good app in terms of basic operations. 2) Good support CONS
1)You cannot remove any points for tagged orders ; you have to go to the app and manually remove them. Meaning if I want to make an order ineligible for points then the above needs to be done rather than a quick process.
2)They count all orders in their pricing calculation. So all our test orders, Cancelled orders, orders created but deleted everything is counted so its unfair All in all I would say you can choose alternates if possible. If you don;t find anything this is fine too; but nothing great as such to be wowed about. Remember apps like these want you to begin with them so that you stick with them later as you have data. So for long term the above CONS are bigger than the PROS of the app. Please BE AWARE!

Shawlbyvsnow

The setup is so easy but I have to explore more to see whether this apps is compatible or not with our custome preference, a great first impression I must say! :)

Chubbymealworms Us

Cannot fault the service, the team are always on hand to help out - the app works well and looks the business!
BUT WOW, it is SOO expensive.... considering moving due to high fees.

8lackofficial

So far it is very easy to use!

Wow Awesome World

Promises a lot. Great and easy app to "install" half of it.
If you want to add the reward link near your "cart" and "my account" link you must do it yourself.

They don't offer this kind of support where you need to edit the code of your theme.
So they have a support articles based in one theme that's it's nothing like the other one's. The fonts of our theme are not supported.

Antidote

So far I have just started building fans on my site hence will need to explore more and monitor the progress. Seems like a user friendly app.

Celebrity Closet

Easy to set up and appears to have all of the right functions however has not generated much interest in the first two weeks. It could be that the widget for the loyalty points is not visible on a Mobile device as it has been designed for a desktop and most of our customers shop through a mobile platform so no one knows they're earning points which is disappointing in today's mobile environment.

Funky Bijou

so far so good! Easy setup, and it does everything it should... just wish it was a bit more customizable. Will definitely consider upgrading once I feel it out a bit more.

**update**

Was trying to use the embedded widget, and unfortunately the html snippet provided was not compatible and I received very little support to rectify. Will remain at basic level since I could not resolve the issue.