Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Schweninger Textil GmbH

Location Austria

Need to test it a little more but so far it seems easy to handle. In app description it says that this is also a referral programm, which I was looking for. But for referrals you have to install referralcandy which means additional cost. That's what's disappoints me so far.

Haus Of Hagendorfer

Location Australia

So far it has encouraged people to subscribed. But hasn't increased sales so far. Have used the free trial. I will see at the end of the year if its worth still having or a waste of money.

OVRLAi

The App itself is very nice, lots of options & pretty layout, easy to customize. When free trial expires you find out you cannot use much of it. The price for the next plan $20 a month is not worth it. Other apps offer same features for a lot less.

The Beer Gals

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Not sure yet, as with many shopify apps its only till you use them you realize what you are missing - so far seems to do what i want it to do !! lets wait and see

Airport Candy

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Customer service is slow to answer. I also don’t like the way the app looks on my homepage. No rounded corners available. I think these are basic features that every app should offer these days.

Ocean Easy Stables

Location Australia

So far so good - let's see how well it integrates and works.........................................

Iamtruth Retail

While this is my first time using Sloyalty.
I can say it was refreshingly easy.

Dexpress In

Location China

if works weel for me i will recommend it to all my contacts

Motousher

Location India
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Pros
1) Good app in terms of basic operations. 2) Good support CONS
1)You cannot remove any points for tagged orders ; you have to go to the app and manually remove them. Meaning if I want to make an order ineligible for points then the above needs to be done rather than a quick process.
2)They count all orders in their pricing calculation. So all our test orders, Cancelled orders, orders created but deleted everything is counted so its unfair All in all I would say you can choose alternates if possible. If you don;t find anything this is fine too; but nothing great as such to be wowed about. Remember apps like these want you to begin with them so that you stick with them later as you have data. So for long term the above CONS are bigger than the PROS of the app. Please BE AWARE!

Shawlbyvsnow

Location Malaysia

The setup is so easy but I have to explore more to see whether this apps is compatible or not with our custome preference, a great first impression I must say! :)