Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Virginia Stone®

Amazing customer service! Completed my request as quickly as possible. No issues. Love this app. and definitely recommend.

Laura Denise

I love this app. It’s amazing that it has a free plan. The staff is very helpful and has answered all my questions. I’m using the free plan at the moment but plan on upgrading as soon as I bring some income into my store. Thank you so much for this app!

The Bold Lipstick

We love this app. Really easy to install and the customer service is awesome. We hope to see some great results.

アーカムショップ本店 powered by Shopify

I got a quick and polite answer to the inquiry.
A very polite and kind team.
It is convenient because it is easy to set up and supports Japanese.

Oceanista

The team at S-Loyalty are extremely creative folks! They created such a beautiful customized Rewards pop-up for my website without me asking them to do it. There’s something to be said about a company going out of their way to make your Brand look better. I’m very pleased with their customer service and willingness to adjust my set up based on my individual needs.

5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Broxy Mexico

Fácil de configurar, fácil de usar. Esperamos resultados pronto y revisaremos las opciones nuevas de referencias. Gran app!

Lindseyhasit

i love this app. i have the free version but it can still do a lot! now wait for the first sign up :)

Zabazio

Finally a good loyalty program application. I tried several and this one is really great. Easy to configure and it is available in several languages, including French. The support is also excellent.
Enfin une bonne application de programme de fidélité. J'en ai essayé plusieurs et celle-ci est vraiment top. Facile à configurer et elle est disponible en plusieurs langues, dont le français. Le support est également excellent.

Shine Selene

I use this application because it helps to build customer loyalty. It is super well thought out and is a great application if you want to increase your sales.

VapeBunkerUK

Great app, fantastic communication, highly recommended guys!

They were very fast at emailing me back with things, and they created an awesome rewards popup template for my store with my logo and a custom back round. It looks amazing! Check it out on my store if you like, its www.vapebunkeruk.com

I can't recommend this app enough. Hugh thanks to the app developers!!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your love and support!