Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Divine Mama Bars

For someone who is basically IT illiterate, this app is awesome. I didn't have to do anything for it to integrate fully with my Shopify site. I love watching my customers sign up and share my website to earn points. It's like hiring my customers to work for me, but the beauty is, I don't have to do anything!!! Love it.

Pure Poppet

Great marketing and so easy. From the moment I signed up for a trial I started to get new subscribers to my shop newsletter plus people sharing my site on FB etc. Customers are also signing up for the loyalty rewards which is great. My sales have increased dramatically since offering a small discount for those who sign up to the newsletter and they're referring their friends too. Easy to use, definitely worth the money!

Uncomplicated Foods

I just purchased the basic plan, and I was very impressed with how easy the set up was, how straightforward the program is, and how intuitive your program is. I am so excited to watch my customer's sign-up and start earning points! I think this is such a smart and fun way to build a customer base, I mean who doesn't like to earn points?

Charitable Creations Jewelry

I love this app and my customers love it even more!! Integrates nicely with my website and the support is exceptional! I would definitely recommend to this app to friends and other business owners!

Orglamix Natural Mineral Makeup + Skincare

I am super picky about the APPS I install and use for Orglamix. I find that most aren't their weight as they preform mediocre at best and slow down load times to a crawl. SLoyalty is different. It's quickly becoming one of my most valuable APPS.

I've been using SLoyalty for just under a month. Today when I logged in I was more than impressed. I've generated over a hundred new fans and opt-ins to my newsletter. More importantly I'm seeing an ASTOUNDING 20% on order conversions. One word = amazing.

Future implementations I'd like to see:
1. Integration with MailChimp.
Currently you have to add all opt-ins manually, making it both time consuming and tedious.
2. An expiration date for discount coupons.
Ideally, I'd like to auto set them with a 3-10 day time frame (love to experiment), but seeing as they are not generated on the fly, I'd be happy with a date I could program by batch.

3. Cast Studies
I know you guys are busy, but I'd love to read a blog that would feature case studies and best practices. I find I learn best from other successful website owners.

All in all a fabulous APP and highly recommended for EVERY Shopify store.Try it' and you'll see for yourself why I find SLoyalty so invaluable!

Orglamix Natural Mineral Makeup + Skincare

Future implementations I'd like to see:
1. Integration with MailChimp.
2. An expiration date for discount coupons.

CupAndBrew

Great App. Definitely the best rewards program I've used and VERY easy to set up. No fuss. A little on the expensive side but worth it.

StyleGodis

Love this one!! www.stylegodis.com

Vapours Direct

Great app, easy to set up, adaptable and integrates well with shopify. I took it on a free trial just to see what it could do because we get lot's of repeat business. Everything was easy to install, instructions were clear and worked first time. I had wanted to build a tear system which S loyalty can't do at present but I was able to modify it easily to create a points system that works for us. Good communication for any questions I had but all by email no phone number. vapoursdirect.co.uk

POSH365INC

Easy to use and great feature!. Have quite a few members signed up after we added this app.

The ONLY DRAWBACK is for their refer-a-friend feature, the system only allows us to give points to the referral as opposed to credits. We prefer to give cash credit, as it is much more attractive. However, when I email them, they respond right away and said they are looking to work on this feature as other people have also asked about this feature. Can't wait till they roll that out, then this app will be perfect!