Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

POSH365INC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and great feature!. Have quite a few members signed up after we added this app.

The ONLY DRAWBACK is for their refer-a-friend feature, the system only allows us to give points to the referral as opposed to credits. We prefer to give cash credit, as it is much more attractive. However, when I email them, they respond right away and said they are looking to work on this feature as other people have also asked about this feature. Can't wait till they roll that out, then this app will be perfect!

CraftRoyal

Amazing app. If you offer your customers like 100 points and 100 points equals free shipping, they will sign up for an account which is what is needed to make a business survive, customer emails.

Vapersphere

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app. Has generated so much more customer interest in my store than I could alone. Highly recommended.

Wild Kitty Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Easy to install and use app, can customise your own rewards, give rewards for referrals and manually add/subtract reward points if need be (we encouraged customers who'd shopped with us prior to the reward point system to sign up, to receive a certain number of bonus points). Our customers seem excited by the rewards program and it is certainly a small price to pay for repeat business and referrals!

Elevated Vaping

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Really impressed with all of the functions this app has. I was looking into some other referral based apps but this one does everything and more. I can already see how this app is going to help to build my customer base. 5 STARS all the way!

Vedge Candle

Very easy to use-for both the shop owner and the customer-thanks for a great app.

Confetti by Annette

So far so good. I just installed the app and if it delivers on all that it promises - it should be an excellent add-on for a reasonable price. I have been looking for an app like this for quite some time now and have spoken to some of the other companies who offer similar programs. I have to mention that even before installing the app I had a number of questions for the team at SLoyalty and they took the time to discuss these with me over the phone -- which was very helpful and greatly appreciated.

Official: Aquaponics and Earth Sustainable Living Store

Time spent using app About 4 years

Wonderful app! Easy to use for us and the customer!

Wisteria

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 8 years

Clever app and quality customer service from the team! Recommended for all online businesses. Would be great to have more options for customisations too.

StephieMc Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Easy to use and implement!