Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 30, 2013

We wanted to set up a customer loyalty program and after much shopping around S Loyalty seemed the only way to go.

Super easy to set up and the customer service is nothing short of superb. All that remains now is to see what sort of ROI we see in the next 14 days!

Millionhands
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 28, 2013

New to S Loyalty but so far we are loving it. Easy to use and integrate!

shop LAVENK
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 1, 2016

We use the app since months and are highly satisfied. Easy to use and the outstanding customer support is highly appreciated. Even our advanced demand of running the app on multiple shopify platforms was met, and customer support was very helpful with the implementation in this regard. Highly recommended provider and app!!

Iguanade
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 28, 2015

So far, great app! Easy, efficient, and cool-looking!

Hows My Suit
November 8, 2013

Love this one!! www.stylegodis.com

StyleGodis

March 1, 2013

Love this app - originally had an issue with it not showing up correctly, and the guys fixed it at 8pm, just a short while after I emailed about it. Easy to use, and allows you to manually enter points for sales not in your shop (essential for me, to reward my club subscribers!) Wish there was a tier between 100 transactions and 1000, but overall I am very pleased.

Dragonflylotus Designs Handspun Thread

March 1, 2013

We love this app!! Couldn't live without it now and it brings us loads of customers!

Collect and Display

March 1, 2013

We loved this app!! Could live without it now and it brings us loads of customers!

Collect and Display

February 28, 2013

This app is great easy integration, I'm a small business so the basic plan is perfect for me. outstanding customer service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Ana Chic

February 23, 2013

Great app - conversion rate has increased last week, only had the app on a week so that is all I can compare it too.

Would happily recommend this to any small business owner, I have no coding experience and manage to get this live, very simple easy instructions.

Give it a try, you wont look back

The Camping Outlet