Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Cashonlineshopifly

help other merchants decide whether to use this app.help other merchants decide help other merchanty

Salshé

Really easy to setup and customize if you wanted too. Great app if you have returning customers who love discounts!

UnTouched Lashes

simple to add to my shopify, no issues cant wait to use more so I can see what I can really do with it.

Kats CreationsTX

Its a good app easy to use . If you want more customers to purchase again, its a great one for you.

Mason & Sons

Incredibly helpful staff who will respond as quickly as they can. The app works very well and meets all of our needs.

Beauty-Outlet24

Sehr gute App für unseren Online-Store für Anti-Aging Produkte.
https://www.beauty-outlet24.de/ Danke!

October 24, 2019

Thanks for using S Loyalty in German to match your store’s language. We’re happy to know that you like our app. Danke!

Klassy Chicque

I used this app before and was very satisfied with it. If I closed this store and on down the line opened another I would most definitely use this app again. Would recommend it to any one with or opening an online store.

Linda Rae's Home

I used this app and it helped me to reward my customers as soon as they become members of my store. This app is very easy to use.

The Dainty Bow Shop

WOW--so so user friendly. I haven't even paid for advanced options yet but so far I am loving the ease of use! I think I have finally found my perfect rewards program!

Grace Home Decor & More

I used the app to help with sales and to reward my customers and show them how much I appreciate them shopping with me.