Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Urban Originals Australia

Great service from this App. Team very eager to help with plans and support. Has increased our customer base and sales.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for choosing S Loyalty to attract your customers. We value your feedback and support!

Masiosare

Works great. Support is good. Translations are 95% accurate. Plans are very accesible for anyone with a store.

Sea Shore Pearls

I hope it’s helpful for customers as well as myself and store and works well and interstates well with my site

PNP Supplements

Great rewards app with a very helpful and friendly customer service team. The app itself is very easy to understand, setup and very customizable. Works a lot better than other reward apps that are available who do not have that much customization features and look very clunky.

Stirling Soap Company

Fantastic rewards app with even better customer service. Our customers love the rewards, and we're very pleased with the ease of use. Any time we've had an issue and needed to reach out to customer service, they've handled everything in a timely fashion.

Watersports Warehouse

Easy to set up, looks good from the start without any developer knowledge required. Helpful and fast support provided when requesting some changes to default settings. Still early days but hopeful it will help boost the number of customers returning.

Gwingpro

Really great app to drive customer and sell faster. I try many app but I could observe this is the best in all.

Trouvers Store

I like the app... good job........... im try.................. will see is efective.................

kitbagau

love this app so simple to use and implement ! we are building a new web site and after trying others this was THE one.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your reply and I'm glad you like our product. Feel free to check out our blog article (https://bit.ly/2NXq39z) on tips to maximize your loyalty program especially during holiday seasons.

Our Angels Guidance

I love how easy it is to navigate. Crystal was very quick at responding to my questions. I highly recommend using this app.