Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Mimowhy

pense ¡que podia tenerla en español lo cual en otro idioma no me manejo , la descargue, por que la ponían como una de las mejores para España

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. Please note that S Loyalty supports Spanish on the user interfaces that shoppers see on the storefront. If you have more questions, please feel free to email us at support@sloyalty.com.

Smug Store

Form to manually add points to a customer's account is broken and does not work. There does not appear to be any way to contact the developers to report this.

Gauthier Wines

Disappointed they have merged the refer a friend feature to Referral Candy, and charge a separate fee for this. Already expensive enough. To be honest, this was the best feature.

Buy Dstv Online Shop

The app forced me to give a review before i had witnessedf its power

Scooters Canada

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Costing me $240CAD/mo with minimal ROI.

Ulovepets

i did not use it yet but it seams helpful tool

P Ds Closet

The program is good, but the price is to high for lower income businesses. I'm going to try it again, but I feel for my average 10 orders per month it may just not be worth it.

Pretty Polished

Refuses to let me change plans even though current usage dictates it.

Glacier Nutrition

Disappointing. I have another store and S loyalty comes with a refer a friend program. New installs apparently do not. I will be looking elsewhere for another loyalty program.

Vapel1fe

Final and Last Update: First off I am leaving SLoyalty for a multitude of reasons. The biggest reason is sloyalty although cheap is NOT an option if you have a POS. People will double dip and SLoyalty instead of fixing it chose to tell me ohwell or goodbye in so many words. I am sorry but this should TELL people online AND point of sale collaboration points. Then they wont disable the instore AND online together, just wont. Here is there final response

"I have discussed your situation with the team. While we are grateful for your support in the past two years, please understand that our app is primarily designed for online store use cases and as much as we would like to make our loyalty program works for your business, we cannot support the requested features in the near future. We are sorry that we haven't been able to do our job good enough to keep you as a happy customer but we will be willing to offer you our free service for the next 60 days so that you will have enough time to look for another loyalty program that would work for your business. We can help to export the point balances of your customers so that you can transfer the loyalty points to the new loyalty program and make the transition as painless for you as possible.

Please let us know once you have decided which loyalty program app you will switch to and we can work on the next steps."

Update: The problem youre going to have is when you have an instore loyalty system and this for online. This system gives them points for in store purchases and then when they shop online they can use those points if they forget their account. There is no fix for this. It needs to be fixed asap as customers are double dipping

Ok so here it is, almost 3 months since my last review. I still have this issue and it appears its not going to be fixed. The issue is people that shop in my store get a "hybrid" account they can use online where they get points in store with our rewards and for some reason SLOYALTY cannot seem to disinguish the rewards from online then in store. People are getting 4% in my store with my loyalty system in store and then go back and shop online and use their points

Update: I had to take one star away because I had asked them if there was anyway to make it so it DIDNT give people points to use online when purchasing in store. Their answer was no we dont have that feature and we arent implementing it. So basically someone can buy something in my store, then go home and use the same email and register or forget password then they have points they can use online. So basically double dipping my points in my store (appcard) then using s loyalty online. Would be nice if s loyalty expanded into the pos but if thats anything like their situation with the misguided points answer its a no.

Ok well I had some issues and some hiccups with this app and company for a little bit. I used them for well over a year and had 0 complaints besides they were a little slow in responding. They fixed me right up after I left them for loyalis (horrible app) thinking it was going to be better over there. It wasnt This is probably the most robust (little more than sweettooth) and easy to use app.

Previous 1