Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

B-Dazzle Boutique

I use this app to help me get steady customers for them to come back to purchase. for them to use there points. But I am a new user and its not too user friendly. the system wanted to cancel my subscription because I have a widget in CM Commerce POP-up and told me I needed to upgrade my acct??? I am new and I only have about less them 50 sales a month and it was telling me I have more so I had to upgrade my acct?? for 39.99 per month? Please advise. I dont want to cancel my acct. Please fix the Issue

October 30, 2020

Thank you for the time to leave us a review. We do not have integration with CM Commerce and we are offering a free plan with limited program features for stores with average monthly orders of 100 or below. Our team will follow up with you by email to get more details. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Schweninger Textil GmbH

Need to test it a little more but so far it seems easy to handle. In app description it says that this is also a referral programm, which I was looking for. But for referrals you have to install referralcandy which means additional cost. That's what's disappoints me so far.

Haus Of Hagendorfer

So far it has encouraged people to subscribed. But hasn't increased sales so far. Have used the free trial. I will see at the end of the year if its worth still having or a waste of money.

OVRLAi

The App itself is very nice, lots of options & pretty layout, easy to customize. When free trial expires you find out you cannot use much of it. The price for the next plan $20 a month is not worth it. Other apps offer same features for a lot less.

The Beer Gals

Not sure yet, as with many shopify apps its only till you use them you realize what you are missing - so far seems to do what i want it to do !! lets wait and see

Airport Candy

Customer service is slow to answer. I also don’t like the way the app looks on my homepage. No rounded corners available. I think these are basic features that every app should offer these days.

Ocean Easy Stables

So far so good - let's see how well it integrates and works.........................................

Iamtruth Retail

While this is my first time using Sloyalty.
I can say it was refreshingly easy.

Dexpress In

if works weel for me i will recommend it to all my contacts

Shawlbyvsnow

The setup is so easy but I have to explore more to see whether this apps is compatible or not with our custome preference, a great first impression I must say! :)

Previous 1