Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Fruitful Gems

Just getting started with this app and am loving it so far. Easy to follow instructions and lots of helpful tips.

LA BOUTIQUE DES TENDANCES

je n'ai pas encore vraiment testé l'app mais en tout cas l'installation et la configuration sont simples. A voir à l'usage dans mon shop

Ultima

Looks good right now. Just started so let's see where this app will take us and how useful it will be.

Selma Hill

Very easy to customize and also very easy to understand how the points system works. Much better than the other major competitors, whose customization features were next to nothing.

Lovely Attic & Co

I used the app but I haven't seen any progress. I'm not sure I'm using correctly so I will continue to work with it a couple of months and see if anything changes. The app was very easy to install and setup overall very easy but I need more time to see if it works.

Austrozone

prefect and niczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iBuddies

Really love their quick and supportive customer support team!

They have been helping me along the way from setup to customizations to troubleshooting!

Big shout out to Crystal, extremely attentive and quick problem solver!

The functions are well designed and with new features coming out from time to time, I believe this app will grow alongside with many small businesses whose looking to start a loyalty program!

Mountain Peak Boutique

So far, so good. Very easy to set up!

A Mus

great app!!! will come back soon

Jesdes Greetings Com

just launched this app very excited!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11