Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Pop'n'Hops

Good system for simple points based loyalty - would love if integrated more with shopify POS. It's also a bit pricey.

homeseeksg

i have not tried it out yet but so far it seemed user friendly. can't wait to explore more of their features.

Valkyrie RPG

so far so good. lets see how it goes! Only just installed and set up and it seems very straightforward and easy to do. would love a little more editing on the 'congrats' messages but who know si may find that later :) Seems streamlined and okay, about to test and see how it goes live.

MESHRASH

初めてのポイント制度の導入としてはまだ使いやすくシンプルでとても良いと思いますが、まだ一部ではあるが、日本語訳が完璧に訳されていない部分もある。デザインはシンプルでお客様からみてもわかりやすいと思う。

SE CONCEPT

So far so good, but i'm using Langshop as traduction for french and spanish side hope to make it work seemlessly with Loyalty

Brown Sugar Coffee Club

Super simple set up. I also preferred the options to create my own rewards for my customers. This is going to be a huge part of my marketing efforts.

Les petits plaisirs d'Angélique

Vraiment très bonne appli, quelques petites choses à améliorer, mais je recommande vivement. Vivement une version française ;)

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Psicologo Manuel Hernandez

Muy util para generar recompensas para los clientes. La he vinculado con referral candy, para hacer regalos cuando incorporen a los amigos

The bagNOOK

Currently getting my store up and running.. and really like this App for reward programs. I really like being able to have free items for rewards.
I would have given it 5 stars but it would be nice to be able to give out points for writing reviews from purchased items, and participating in blog posts.. Hopefully that will be coming in the near future. That is all i can report at this time until i see it running live.
Thank you and have a good one!

Remixyakickz One Stop Custom Shop

App was great but its very expensive so I cancelled because not enough customers were using the rewards it didnt make sense cost wise for me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13