Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

貓星人基地 MeowZone

It is a great app for loyalty program, it's wonderful to have multi language in the setting also the customization design is great!

A.D.A.N SHOP

日本語対応で日本円もOKで助かる!100円で◯ポイント対応で使いやすい◎
ポイントで支払可能。日本むけに適していると思う。他のアプリ使いにくかったのでネットで調べたらこれが1番よさそうだったのでこれをDL

PANTIESANDPUMPS.COM

I’ve shopped around for a loyalty and referrals app that includes the features needed at a budget friendly level. S loyalty is the one. User friendly setup. Hopefully, it doesn’t disappoint at a later time. I’ll follow-up with an update if there are any significant problems down the road.

KUZNS KREATIONS

I just signed up for this app and I am loving the features that it offer to my customers and me. I will be doing me rewards and discounts through this app.

DCC WORLD

日本では一番使いやすくお勧めなポイント還元アプリかもしれません。LangifyやWeglotと連携できることも素晴らしいです。まだ無料版しか使用していませんが、状況を見ながら有料版に切り替える予定です。

Le Blanc Mouton

Good job! I just downloaded it, and I look foward to using it to its full potential. I looks easy to use and very efficient in terms of reward programs.

Rooster Antiques

I really like the features of this app, its simple to work and customers already love it! This will boost sales!

Soins Altera Vitae

I haven't been using the app for long yet but I am impressed by its features! Also, the customer service is amazing! They reply fast and really took the time to describe to me each step when I needed help. I absolutely recommend it !

Ytown.shop

IT REALLY HELPS A LOT. THANK YOU!!
I REALLY NEED THIS ON MY SHOP
...................................................

God's Elect Apparel Shop

I like the way the program is layed out. i haven't used it yet. i will revisit once i have used it. i have only set it up. give me some time to test out the application and i will return and give a review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57