Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

LASHED BY BOSS

I LOVE IT IT HELP M CUTOMER COME BACK AND SHOP TO REDEEM THEIR POINTS.. THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS APP AVAILABLE I

Stop 6 Highway Couture

I've been using SLoyalty for about two years and it is a great app. Works just as it should. Thank you!

AnnaShopaholic

Great apps, it's really great with multi language support, let me save time to translate for my customer.

Island by Koa Nani

This app is useful and easy to integrate with your website. Also, unlike any other apps, the free plan is NOT useless.

SnackEzy Pty Ltd

Good app for reward point system. I am using this first time and feels good up to now. let's see how they perform.

Scentedbycnthereal.com

This app was easy to understand and enroll I am hoping it will brig more returning customers to my site as I work to find my target audience thank you!

Blanks By Rhinestone Empire

Love the app would love to be able to offer custom rewards to my customers Love how simple it was to set up

貓星人基地 MeowZone

It is a great app for loyalty program, it's wonderful to have multi language in the setting also the customization design is great!

A.D.A.N SHOP

日本語対応で日本円もOKで助かる!100円で◯ポイント対応で使いやすい◎
ポイントで支払可能。日本むけに適していると思う。他のアプリ使いにくかったのでネットで調べたらこれが1番よさそうだったのでこれをDL

PANTIESANDPUMPS.COM

I’ve shopped around for a loyalty and referrals app that includes the features needed at a budget friendly level. S loyalty is the one. User friendly setup. Hopefully, it doesn’t disappoint at a later time. I’ll follow-up with an update if there are any significant problems down the road.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57