Local Pickup Guru

Local Pickup Guru | Reviews

by Cork Labs

Award winning Staff Pick. Unlimited curbside + in-store pickup

CHUMMEEZ

The app was unlike the others that are available for pick up options. It allows you to have much more control on the features you will have available to make your customers check our experience better. One of the most important reasons why I liked this app unlike any other was because of Claire. She made herself available to assist in any adjustments I needed. She was clear, extremely communicative and exceptionally prompt with her services. I would definitely recommend using this app for delivery and pickup options!

November 28, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. Happy to help!

Mixed Medium

I searched high and low for an app that allows me to schedule pickups from multiple locations while maintaining one central inventory. This app was the best solution to this issue. Also, the staff is very responsive, and provide assistance quickly and efficiently.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help!

Richmond Fellowship Queensland

App suits our needs and it is easy to use. Customer service is great - prompt and very helpful. Thanks.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. We are always happy to help.

Chapel Hill Farm Randall Linebacks

If you are a store like us with multiple pickup locations drawing from a single inventory, this is the app for you. I am baffled as to why there are so few options out there for this! I had some issues with how things were showing up at checkout, reached out to customer service via email, and they solved the issue for me within a couple of hours (it turned out the Shopify theme I was using- Vantage- required different coding). There is definitely room for improvement (see below), but for what it is & what it does (especially compared to other apps), I'm pleased so far.
As the app develops, I'd like to see:
-2 Lines for the Pickup Location in the configuration page (Name and additional information- Name would be bold & additional information, like ordering deadlines, or other details about the location would be italicized so it's more legible for the customer at checkout).
-An option to set an order deadline rather than set a lead time by hours (we require 3 days lead time for some pickups, 5 days for others-- it's difficult to calculate that in hours). It would be much easier to set a due date & time for orders placed for certain pickup locations.
-Ability to set regular non-weekly pickups (just like Google calendar- where you can set to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.). Right now for some locations, I have to set every other week individually as a blackout date, which is clunky & annoying.
-For those of us using the option to select pickup location in the cart (i.e. prior to checkout), having this be a "required field" is critical. Right now people can skip that step and get through payment without selecting a pickup option. For anyone else having this issue, I actually changed my Location address to "SELECT PREFERRED PICKUP IN CART" so it's visible on the checkout page. But that's an ugly solution. This is probably the biggest issue I have so far. Even a required check box prior to payment saying "I have selected my preferred pickup in cart" would help with this.
-Last, a more attractive/branded email with pickup details. Right now it's not a thing of beauty & could do with a facelift & options to add the company logo & have different fonts or bolding available to make it easier for a customer to read.

September 23, 2021

Thank you for the detailed review. I've passed your requests to our product team as well.

St. Andrew's Spirit Shop

We just started using this app for an online store that needs to have multiple pickup locations but tracks the inventory in one central warehouse. Curbside's customer support team has been incredibly helpful during the set-up and the onsite UX makes a lot of sense.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. We are always happy to help. Let us know if you need anything else.

Devoteewear

Great app and amazing support! easy to setup and the team behind this app is very professional. We are very happy with Curbside pickup :)

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Happy to help. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Nerdy Terdy Gang

Nachdem wir ein paar andere Apps probiert hatten, haben wir uns final für Curbside Pickup Guru entschieden, da sie alles bietet, was wir uns für die Abwicklung von Click & Collect wünschen. Und das in einer schönen logischen Customer Journey. Claire vom Service hilft auch sehr schnell und unkompliziert bei auftretenden Fragen.

July 29, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any additional questions.

REDBUDSUDS

I am using this app to set up a pickup location without having to keep a separate inventory for that location. Claire was very helpful and got everything set up for me.

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Top Dog Food & Supply

The app has many convenient curbside pickup features, and adds much needed functionality for businesses like ours which use specific pickup locations along a truck route. The support team has been extremely helpful making tweaks to the app to fit our needs better. Highly recommended.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review. Happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

BAKED by Dakota Kayley

Great app. Even better customer service! Claire helped me in record time and did exactly what I needed! Thank you so much!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review! So happy to help. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Previous 1 3