Curbside Pickup Guru

Curbside Pickup Guru

by Cork Labs

Easier, safer contactless curbside pickup. Unlimited locations

Field to Cottage Nursery

We tried almost all of the pickup scheduling apps available for Shopify. Curbside Pickup Guru was by far the best. It is well designed, easy to set up, and the functionality flows nicely with the checkout process. In addition, the customer service is outstanding. Claire was super responsive to our setup questions and even tweaked the app to meet our needs more specifically.

February 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Happy to help!

Highland Home

This app is exactly what we needed to schedule contactless pick-up! We were specifically searching for an app that allowed us to designate pick up days and have customers to select which day & time slot. It takes out the guesswork (& leaving products outside too long), and best part is that it's automated and there's no back & forth for scheduling. We can easily customize pick up instructions & details. We're a small home shop, and this has been a great solution to a covid-friendly experience!

February 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Let us know if you have any other questions! Happy to help!

Leeway T-Shirts

I've been using the app for over a month now, and so far it's been straightforward to use and works well with my pickup process. I also like that I can provide custom instructions - like where to park - since we don't have designated pick-up parking spots everyday.

British Audio

App was easy to install and works as it should. Although I was looking for something slightly different, Claire went out of her way to offer useful solutions to my issue. A pleasure to deal with.

January 5, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! We really enjoyed working with you and let us know if you need anything else!

Bassena Treff

Outstanding developer team with top notch service! Needed some customization and was no issue. App is fantastic, just what I needed. Highly recommended!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review! We really enjoyed helping you and let us know if you need anything else!

Helene Clarkson Design

Perfect app to handle curbside pickup orders at our retail store. Communication is lightening fast and helpful!!

November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

bakeoreatsweets.com

I am SO grateful with the instant response and help I got from getting this app to work. I am no tech guru, so I messed with settings in my shop to the point where I had no idea to fix it. Thankfully they went in and told me the issue was that I had multiple shipping options activated which is why I couldn't set my check out option to pickup only.
Just super happy with Claires help.

Graz Oval

this app has made my experience in managing curbside and in-store pickup so easy, that i may continue to do this process permamently. i also think my customers appreciate the amount of care and safety precautions I've implemented in the process.

November 26, 2020

Nourish Kitchen and Bakery

Its great seeing what orders to have ready when and have customers pick when they are coming. Claire was very helpful in making sure everything worked for us! Would recommend it.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It's our pleasure to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Buoyant Brands Inc.

While new to Curbside Pickup Guru, we found installation and setup quite easy, and the integration with Shopify is beautifully seamless. Operationally, the app is easy peasy to use, both on the business side and consumer side of the equation. CPG provides a highly professional consumer-facing appearance and our first customers to utilize curbside pickup through the app LOVE IT. We did have one question during setup and the developer, Cork Labs, was Johnny on the spot. We're VERY happy!

October 27, 2020