Sage 50 Integration

Automatically flow order data into Sage 50 US

$299.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ipad Assistive Technology For Special Needs

After some initial work to understand the different configurations, and getting together on the phone, Paul was excellent at getting my Shopify orders to appear in my Sage 50 2017 Accounting program on our office PC, into Sales Orders. I asked about importing directly into Invoices and he says they're working on that now.

However, after informing my daughter that I had discovered an automated way of processing Shopfy orders, she was sad that I had taken that work away from her. So I had to discontinue until we can get our volume up and it makes more sense for us at the $99/mo rate. She enjoys the work and it's more cost effective for only 2 orders/day for her to re-key the data.

However, if she leaves my company or we can get our volume, I will re-instate this app immediately! It works!!!

New Look Us

The eBridge app for Sage 50 helped us to achieve a major financial reconciliation. The app and the support staff helped our business a great deal! Thank you!!

Carrackvape

Time spent using app About 1 month

i've had a great service! ebridge works perfectly!!

The Tool Shed Sales And Rentals

We use eBridge to connect our Shopify store with Sage 50 and definitely see it as a reliable means to support our growth now and into the future.

No Power

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The eBridge integration between Shopify and Sage 50 works great! The connection saves time and ensures accurate record keeping for accounting and customer service. This is a recommended add-on for Shopify merchants using Sage 50.

Energy Lamps

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have used eBridge to link multiple Shopify stores to Sage50 successfully. The new installation and implementation process is quick and affordable.
We recommend eBridge for Shopify merchants using Sage50 for accounting and fulfillment. The support is also professional and friendly!

Bcracingusa Com

eBridge Connections is a must if you use Shopify and Sage50 as we do. We are extremely pleased with the excellent service offered by our rep at eBridge.
The support to accomplish our required data connections for our particular products far exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend working with eBridge.

Eve Products Inc

The Shopify to Sage 50 order integration app by eBridge Connections works great!
It was very easy to set up and the solution is already saving us tons of time! We are now free to grow our business with the confidence that eBridge, as an established provider, will be able to scale along with us into the future. For any questions or clarifications which we needed, working with the eBridge folks was a pleasant and productive experience! Thank you!

Windy Point Soap Making Supplies

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the BEST app ever! Very easy to install, and even easier to use. We were so behind with our data entry in Sage 50, and now with this app, our orders move to Sage 50 and we no longer have to spend hours re-keying all of these orders. I have 700 orders in Shopify that need to get entered into Sage 50 so rather than spending the next 3 months doing data entry, it will now all be done with a couple of days. Going forward this will be a daily task of about 5 minutes versus 2 hours which frees up our time to build our business. I have also talked to the support folks at eBridge and they are fantastic!