Get powerful features on your computer, tablet, and phone, whenever you need them.
Lighten the workload - your team and accountant work on real-time data.
No experience necessary! We add new features all the time, to make running your business easier.
About Sage Business Cloud Accounting
Connecting your Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Shopify account via Combidesk helps you automate your accounting.
When an order is placed in Shopify this app automatically creates an invoice in Sage Business Cloud Accounting (the corresponding client will be created and payment recorded - optional) Our app synchronization is automatically scheduled for every 20-30 minutes.
How To Get Started
What you need:
- Shopify account.
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting account.
- Combidesk account (created automatically after install).
Steps to connect
- Free 30-day trial integration.
- Connect your Shopify and Sage Business Cloud Accounting account by installing this app.
- Your data will now automatically sync between Shopify and Sage Business Cloud Accounting.
- Should all orders be synchronized or only the paid orders?
- Select the ledger account on which the order lines should be booked.
- Do you want to register payments for paid orders?
- Select the bank account to book the payments for paid orders.
What Will Be Synchronized
- Orders. Define your order state.
- Customers attached to the order.
- Payment state.
- Sage Business Cloud,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.