Sage Accounting EMEAA

Sage Accounting EMEAA

by OneSaas

Save time and money - Connect your store with Sage Accounting

Dudu Baba Company

This app does exactly what I need it to do. When I had a question, Karol, from customer support sorted out my issue out quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

Wreck and Cave

Ive been setting up the App with Shopify and Sage all morning, and Vince has been superb fixing my mistakes and working to get it set up right. I signed up for the trial, but will purchase the full version based on Vince's support

Porters Foliage Ltd

Update - 19 June. OneSaas have been amazing in helping with issues I have had, they are quick to respond and seem to be there 24/7. The team, Vincent, Johnny, Karol, Marck all know what they are doing.

I have had several questions regarding the integration to Sage and OneSaas have always been really helpful in sorting out my issues. Today Vince really helped me with an issue and he also updated me on a ticket that is with the development team and I understand that there is to be a fix released in the very near future so I am waiting in anticipation of even better functionality!

Elevastor

Amazing and powerful apps! You should contact them because the apps is actually available to all SageOne type customer and not only the AUS one. Best customer service! Special Thanks to Rafael, Troy and Hazel that were responding and helping so fastly.

Meat The Farmer

First time using this app as I have been looking for something like this for a while now. I received top class support from Ronnie with setting it all up and getting it up and running. Looking forward to the extra time on my hands now. Thank you for a great app

NoMango

Ronnie was amazing helping me link Shopify and SageOne. She replied immediately with solutions and could immediately identify the reasons for the problems I were having. Thank you!

Basketly

Every time I need assistance the Onesaas is so helpful. Vince was quick to assist today. I highly recommend them.

M-EN-J Security

I was in contact with Marck from OneSaas as I was unsure if OneSaas integrated with SageOne South Africa. He guided me to Correct location and assisted with the integration. Even provided links to preparation guides for Sage One and my e-commerce platform. Job well done Marck.

CBD Care Shop

The support from Onesaas is great - especially Rafael - he was efficient in his assistance - which helped me a lot.