Product Search & Merchandising

Product Search & Merchandising

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 3, 2022

Significantly faster than our previous solution. Doesn't slow our site down. Integration was easy enough.

Soul Space
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 5, 2022

Their support team consistently goes above and beyond with small adjustments. The initial onboarding took a while, but it was well worth it.

La Velaa Fragrances
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 23, 2022

I like that it's easier for my customers to find things the first time around. Had to make some tweaks for it to work with my theme but seems good now.

fitersspk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 12, 2022

Have had a great experience with everyone I've worked with. Nothing I can really complain about yet, been a good experience so far.

AnotherLevelWigs
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 15, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this app. No complaints so far, the product works as advertised. They provide top-notch service. I'll definitely recommend this app & thank you for your brilliant support.

France
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 14, 2022

Needed something with faster indexing and filters. Does the job very well & their support team is professional and cooperative. Highly recommended!!

CRP Deal
Latvia
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
February 10, 2022

Took just a few minutes to get it up and running, we're very happy with Search.io. Customer support is excellent.

absolute garden ornaments
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 8, 2022

Happy with everything so far. Results are much better and significantly faster than before (previous search). Doesn't slow my store down.

Luxus Caśa
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 2, 2022

Great team, great support. Had a small issue with the Shopify theme we were using but the team found the issue and helped us resolve it quickly.

Clips4Paws
Time spent using app: 1 minute
August 30, 2021

Great app! really improved the functionality of my website and above all so responsive with helping/ amending where needed. Highly recommend using this app and their team services.

Locomotion Sportswear