Product Search & Merchandising

Powerful search box, product filters, and merchandising

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Soul Space

Significantly faster than our previous solution. Doesn't slow our site down. Integration was easy enough.

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

Their support team consistently goes above and beyond with small adjustments. The initial onboarding took a while, but it was well worth it.

fitersspk

Location Pakistan

I like that it's easier for my customers to find things the first time around. Had to make some tweaks for it to work with my theme but seems good now.

AnotherLevelWigs

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Have had a great experience with everyone I've worked with. Nothing I can really complain about yet, been a good experience so far.

Location France

I'm very satisfied with this app. No complaints so far, the product works as advertised. They provide top-notch service. I'll definitely recommend this app & thank you for your brilliant support.

CRP Deal

Location Latvia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Needed something with faster indexing and filters. Does the job very well & their support team is professional and cooperative. Highly recommended!!

absolute garden ornaments

Took just a few minutes to get it up and running, we're very happy with Search.io. Customer support is excellent.

Luxus Caśa

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Happy with everything so far. Results are much better and significantly faster than before (previous search). Doesn't slow my store down.

Clips4Paws

Time spent using app 1 minute

Great team, great support. Had a small issue with the Shopify theme we were using but the team found the issue and helped us resolve it quickly.

Locomotion Sportswear

Location Australia

Great app! really improved the functionality of my website and above all so responsive with helping/ amending where needed. Highly recommend using this app and their team services.

Previous 1