Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Word on Fire

I used this app for years, but recently it has been incorrectly affecting product prices...even for products that aren't set up in this app. On the afternoon/evening of the 24th the price for one of our products not set up this app was affected. ****203 was the last correct order at 3:16pm at $67 ****258 at 8:04 incorrect came through $144.85 I reached out to Shopify support and they confirmed from the logs that "At 7:46 PM UTC on the 24th, the "Sale - All in one" app was recorded adjusting this product's price from $67.00 to $144.85" Uninstalling the app now. This is very concerning

Myrtle

I've used this app before with great success but the functionality of it has totally broken. I have to close out of it and re-access from the app menu after every two actions that I do. Edits don't load and I'm manually adjusting half the prices myself with no rhyme or reason. Such a bummer to see it stop working so much!

Rock Gifts & Book Centre

Hi team, is the app down? it was working well for years and since last year, i often get blank screen or error message asking me to check the logs. ??

Kakadu Colours

ANSWER TO YOUR REPLY: I did all that and it still doesn't work. Could you contact me via mail? Thank you!

January 11, 2021

Hi Kakadu Colours,
Thank you for your review, and sorry you ran into this issue.
If you've uninstalled the app with sales that are still active, Shopify cuts off our access to your shop, so we can't change your sales back.
However, you can fix this problem by following these steps:

1. Reinstall the app
2. Recreate the sales you had before
3. Activate the sales (nothing will change on your shop as these sales are still "active")
4. Deactivate the sales (this should change the prices back to normal)
5. Once all sales are inactive, uninstall the app again

Please note that all of this will happen within a new trial period, so you won’t be charged.
Thanks, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

LOVE LOVA

IM TRYING TO USE IT, BUT DOESNT WORK IF YOU DONT DO A REVIEW. NOW, WILL SEE. AND I HAVE TO PUT MINIMUN 100 CHARACTERS.

January 11, 2021

Hi Love Lova,
Sorry if there was some confusion, but at no time are you required to leave a review. If you had just installed the app, the sales table would be empty, but the "New Sale" button us in the top right of the screen.
I hope that helps, thanks!

Stillo

Have been using this app for years now but will look for another since the last 4-6 months this have been working really slow and we have to close it and try a lot of times everytime we want to make few changes. Time killer with a lot of errors. We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information. This is the info we get every time we use it after 3-5 mins in the app. Drop it !

January 5, 2021

Hi Stillo,

Thanks for your review :) - sorry to hear that the app is not working for you as it should now that you have been using it for years, you are always welcome to reach out to our support team and they will guide you through any problem you might have :).

Thanks
Rasmus Larsen

Taylor Joelle

Hi, I am new to the app, just started it. But hard to go back and edit a sale. I need to rate this so the pop up stops coming up

January 3, 2021

Hi,

We hope you like the app, lets us know if you need any help - just email our support :)

Thanks
Saio Team

Wonky Donkey

Just downloaded this app and so far it has helped me to save lots of time by puuting whole groups of products on sale at the same time. so far the app seems really good

November 25, 2020

Hi Wonky Donky,

Thank you for your review :).

If you need any help with the app during your BFCM sales let us know.

VERTIHOME

The app isnt working as we hope. is very slow!! It allowed me to put comparative prices with a discount, but now i cant change them or delete all the offers, in order to put them back with the correct prices. Basically you need to change all the prices manually in the shopify admin.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! Sorry the app seems to be slow for you. We are limited by Shopify to updating about 100 products per minute. If you were trying to update many products, it can take some time.
If you by chance uninstalled the app with sales that were still active, we lose access and can't change back the prices. However, you can fix that by re-installing the app, creating the same sales, activating them (they will still be active on your store, so there will be no change to your prices), then deactivating them. I hope that helps, and feel free to reach out with any other questions!

Marcellamoda

Very poor performance! The App works very slow, does not show what the % of SALE actually and when a user is on the garment page nowhere is marked that there is a sale. Bugging all the time.

February 28, 2020

Hi Marcellamode, thank you for your review, and sorry the app is not performing the way you had hoped.
Unfortunately, the app only updates the product prices on the backend of Shopify. How the discount is displayed to your customers is controlled entirely by your theme code. There are often options in your theme customization area on how to display sale information, but if there are none for your theme, you may need to have a developer help you update the code

Previous 1 3 4 5