Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

Litttle

It actually increases the prices of the products, and not decreases them!

I should've listened to the other guys who wrote bad reviews. This is not worth even trying in my opinion, sorry.

Vanity Collections 2

Do not use this app!! It changed the prices not a problem but when I ended the sale the prices would not revert back and I had to manually change them myself. What a nightmare !

Rdkl U

It increased the product prices instead of decreasing and kept on doing it...Does not work properly !

Honest Wash

Disaster. Changed the prices of my COMPARE AT prices, not my actual prices. Took my team an extra 4 hours the night of Black Friday to get everything fixed.

Butik O

Good except it disabled it self so the sale prices vanished from my shop. and you cant disable the sale prices, you get this notification: We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

Decadorn

Totally failed on Black Friday. Error message saying 'Something's gone wrong'. I've lost sales. Shocking.

Buddhapants 2

Never works to disable and add products. Spent 3 hours today and it is still not working. DO NOT recommend this app.

Gearfashion

I just made a sale with 30% on the hotpants collection.

The sale ended up for T-shirts,hoddis and so forth.

Is it wurth pay $ 7.99 a month for that?

Tai Rittichai

Destroyed my website. I turned off the app after the sale and the sales prices stayed on my website. I couldn't fix this and I am still waiting to hear back from their customer support. I emailed them at 930 am and it is now 5 pm. I wouldn't trust this app.

Bedfordshirebeardco

The app crashed whilst deactivating a sale and wouldn't revert my prices. Had to remove the app and redo all the pricing manually. Completely let down especially as you have to pay for the app...avoid!