Sale ‑ All in one

Sale ‑ All in one

by Saio

Bulk Discounts, Product discount, Countdown Timer, Sales Timer

LOVE LOVA

IM TRYING TO USE IT, BUT DOESNT WORK IF YOU DONT DO A REVIEW. NOW, WILL SEE. AND I HAVE TO PUT MINIMUN 100 CHARACTERS.

January 11, 2021

Hi Love Lova,
Sorry if there was some confusion, but at no time are you required to leave a review. If you had just installed the app, the sales table would be empty, but the "New Sale" button us in the top right of the screen.
I hope that helps, thanks!

Stillo

Have been using this app for years now but will look for another since the last 4-6 months this have been working really slow and we have to close it and try a lot of times everytime we want to make few changes. Time killer with a lot of errors. We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information. This is the info we get every time we use it after 3-5 mins in the app. Drop it !

January 5, 2021

Hi Stillo,

Thanks for your review :) - sorry to hear that the app is not working for you as it should now that you have been using it for years, you are always welcome to reach out to our support team and they will guide you through any problem you might have :).

Thanks
Rasmus Larsen

Marcellamoda

Very poor performance! The App works very slow, does not show what the % of SALE actually and when a user is on the garment page nowhere is marked that there is a sale. Bugging all the time.

February 28, 2020

Hi Marcellamode, thank you for your review, and sorry the app is not performing the way you had hoped.
Unfortunately, the app only updates the product prices on the backend of Shopify. How the discount is displayed to your customers is controlled entirely by your theme code. There are often options in your theme customization area on how to display sale information, but if there are none for your theme, you may need to have a developer help you update the code

camoLOTS.com

I tried the app three different times, for a 20% sitewide sale, it increased all my prices. Thank gosh for an UNDUE button that reversed this out three times.

January 13, 2020

Hi camoLOTS.com,

Thanks for reaching out, and thank you for your review. Sorry the app isn't performing the way you were hoping.
The app assumes that if there is a price in the "compare at price" field, it is the not-on-sale price, and uses that to calculate the new price.

If there is not a number in the "compare at price" field, then the app uses the number in the "price" field as the not-on-sale price to calculate from.

We structured our app this way because we've found that trying to calculate new prices from items that are currently on sale creates too much of a mess and too much confusion.

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions,

Eric
SAIO Team

SecondCell.ca

*** UPDATE ***
App not working anymore! Need it ASAP for Boxing day!! Great app, really. Does what it's supposed to be. Only recommandation : Please put a ''select all'' button to select all our promotion. That would be really great, instead of clicking all my 80 sales each time to activate them.

October 18, 2019

Hi,

We tried to email you a few days after you update your review.
Let us know if you need any help with the app.

Thanks
Saio Team

Sassy & Southern

TERRIBLE. So slow that it freezes up. Causes more trouble than anything. Has me in a HUGE MESS right now!!!

G&M Gizmo and Monkey

:( .

peaceofhome.se

The support is great and very fast, however I would warn anybody to use the app as it changed 700 prices in my store automatically even though I had not setup anything for them via this app. Their support helped me reset this however I was in panic and cannot use this app anymore as it does not work.

Kat Scrappiness

I used this app a few times and it worked okay but the last time i used it, it changed the prices of all of the products in one category, ruined my shop and now I have to manually reprice hundreds of items

Dick Johnson

Not good. Do random things and Im now waited 30 minutes to discount kick in.... do not download. Its easy to manage but its not working good.

Previous 1 3