Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

Hobby Sense

Amazing customer service, thank you Norbert! The app is very intuitive and easy to use, very fast and it's an excellent solution for big catalogues like ours with more than 10K products. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Pawsitive Vibes

Tried a few apps before this and they were all frustrating. This one does what it says and support is great! Would love to add one thing that would make it even better - the ability to use tags without having a sale. Thanks!

August 4, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time and writing a review. Kind regards!

Hecho SMA

Great App + Great easy Support. So far so good! We wanted to have a month long event and wanted to manage different sales on different products. After research this app seems like a perfect fit. We asked if we can have their banners installed for the month and they obliged without any hesitation.

August 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

pelango

Tolle App um Rabatte schnell auch sichtbar zu machen. Der Service ist super !Kurze mail und die Anwendung wird umgesetzt. Danke und weiter so. Kann ich nur empfehlen.

August 4, 2020

Vielen lieben Dank für diese tolle Bewertung! Bei Fragen oder Problemen jederzeit gerne melden! Viele Grüße aus München

distortedpeople B2B

Fabulous app and outstanding customer support! I recommend this one and definitely rate it with 5 stars. Keep up the good work!

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words. If you need anything else in the future do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

When I need to change pricing, it doesn't allow me to filter that out, so that I don't have to go thru all of my products one by one. It doesn't give the option of even changing the pricing that I can find. For instance, I'm running a sale at 20% and some of my previous pricing was at .99 and I changed it to .00, but if old product price is .99 and new is .00, then if my product was 39.99, it sets to 31.00 at 20%, and at new .00 at 40.00 sets to 32.00, so I'm actually gaining $1 less on a product at .99, and I need to filter the ones out that are set at .99 and change them, so I have to do them one by one. If that makes sense.

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. If you run a 20% sale for a product with an origin price of 40.00 that will reduce the price to 32.00 - a product with an origin price of 39.99 will be reduced to 31.99 - this is what our app does. Maybe you also use our override cents feature which allows you to optical enhance product prices? This feature gives you the opportunity to create "more attractive" prices by exchanging odd decimal places by your choice - if you do so you have to decide whether you want to adjust all decimals to .00 or .99 and therefore earn more or less on average. If you have any questions regarding this topic do not hesitate to contact us again anytime.

Pom d'Api

Very good application that allows you to easily manage balances. The support is very efficient! I recommend...

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Atome3D.com

ok, easy to use, but need improvement for better user experience. you can try-it free 7 days, don't worry ;-)

July 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review. If you have any feedback or ideas to improve our product we would be happy to hear from you. Kind regards

Greater Bargains

Great app! quite easy to use. it would be nice to add bulk buying discounts option to the app........

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are currently working on different new features and a new app for volume-/ bulk discount. Hopefully you will like it!

Knot Another Hat

So, so easy. Love the tag graphics, love the scheduling, love the ability to choose select variants. The only additional thing I would request is the ability to add more than one product tag during the sale, as I like to tag my sale items into collections based on their discount level (i.e. tag with "sale" and "sale-25").

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your nice words and your precious feedback - we will discuss your proposal. If you have any further questions in the meantime do not hesitate to contact us again anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9