Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

AtlasCo.Online

This was our first custom app we added to our store. HeartCoding were fast and responsive. Super fast in getting us sorted. Highly recommended and great ( after & pre sales ) support. A+

July 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your very nice words. We are happy you like our product and always available if you need any assistance.

Ego Rodriguez Shop

It does everything I need. And their support is super quick and friendly. Would rate them 6 stars if the also have the option of scheduling sales yearly... But for now is just a suggestion ;)

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your nice review and your precious feedback. We already discussed your proposal and think about the implementation of this feature! Kind regards

LINDAS

Hi, It is possible to setup a discount for a ready discount product, and the % applies on the product price and not in the compare price?

July 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your request. We tried to contact you several times directly via email as this is the review section and it seems you have had just a normal question.

We have designed our app to make use of Shopify’s intended way to create sales as describe in the following article:

So if you start a sale with our app the highest price (either the price or the compare at price if available) of each product variant is copied into the compare at price field and the calculated discount price is saved in the price field.

When the sale ends this process is reverted so the original product price, which is saved in the compare at price field, is now copied back into the price field and the compare at price field is left blank.
This tells Shopify and your theme, that the product is not on sale anymore.

I hope we could clear things up - if you need anything else just let me know.

Kind regards

from Kicks to Kids

I love how easy it is to set up sales! We had multiple sales running all week, and we were able to make sure that items weren't double discounted.

July 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review. If you have any feedback or ideas to improve our product we would be happy to hear from you. Kind regards

SB Churrasqueiras

Este aplicativo é ótimo. Foi o melhor aplicativo que já usei em minha loja. Recomendo a todos que tem loja de e-commerce.

July 2, 2020

Muito obrigado por esta grande revisão! Se o pudermos apoiar de alguma forma, por favor informe-nos em qualquer altura.

pieper tier-gourmet

These guys are fast, pragmatic and solution-oriented. Very good support. The app works very well. Simple GUI. That way it's fun.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and your kind words! If you need any future assistance please let us know. Kind regards

Shaggy Buddy

so far I like it, the customer service answer is very fast. The app is very easy to use. set up your campaign at any time or day. great!

TotSwap

I did have some trouble with the tags not removing from my sold items, but they were very responsive and followed up with me quickly to help resolve the issue!

July 2, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are happy we could solve your problem fast - if you need any future assistance please let us know anytime.

Tahoor Store

Beautiful app, and amazing customer service. I am using it on my site and am very happy :) Highly recommended!

June 8, 2020

So glad to hear you like our product! If you need any further assistance please contact us anytime.

Allsport Ltd

Great app.Quick installation. easily to use. give you the advantage of just setting it up and let it do the work.

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. If you need any assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us anytime!