Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

Shop4kids.no

We have been using this app for the past 7 months and i must say it has made things very easy and fast. You can apply the discount to any product, collection or entire store in few clicks. 5 stars for the app.
And thumbs up for the support team. Very fast and efficient. Has to get couple of things done and they did in just no time. Very highly recommended. Keep up the good work team Heartcode.

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. It really means a lot to us to have satisfied and happy customers. FYI: We just published an update - from now on you can even narrow your promotion campaign selection by choosing only some variants of products. We really hope you like the new feature. All the best and kind regards!

Modelsceneryworld

WONDERFUL APP & 5 STAR SERVICE! This app has saved us a ton of time creating sales in seconds for the whole store vs the hours or days it used to take. Its super easy to learn and use and there are extra features that allow you to post sale discounts on the homepage to attract customers to sale items. I would like the app to support variants individually as I do have a lot of items that have variants and would like to have various sale prices for them but when I shared that feedback I was pleasantly surprised that I received a response in less than 12 hours letting me know that they were already working on it. Believe me its a 5 star app without any improvements in my book but if they add variants I would add another star if I could. Norbert is awesome and responsive. If you are looking for an app that will help automate your sites sale prices then don't hesitate to try this one. We love it!

April 3, 2020

Wow - we want to say a big thank you for such a nice review. We always try to offer the best service to our customers and are very happy if you honor this. We are currently working on the discount for variants and will publish this update within the next 2 weeks - we promise :-). Thanks again!

WoodbineCable

Your app saved my store! We were having huge issues with our infinite options app interfering with the Shopify discount options.. aka we were losing a lot of money! This app saved the day by discounting the individual items, thus getting around our issue and charging the correct amount again!

Thank you!

March 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words - we are glad we could help! If you need any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Vidlogix

Dear Heart Coding, Thank you very much for adding support for product variants. The feature is greatly appreciated.

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review - we take criticism of our customers very serious. Therefore we just published an update: from now on you can even narrow your campaign selection by choosing variants of products. We really hope this helps! Kind regards

GirlBuys

I have tried many apps and this one has come out tops. Great APP, easy to use. Great Customer Service.

March 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your nice review and the kind feedback!

CHALK INTERIORS | LONDON

Outstanding app, perfect design. Very helpful developer, with some good advice and so all in all a great experience.

March 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. This is very much appreciated!

Nifty Alley

Awesome app, makes a difference in customer experience but moreover is easy to use and gives you the peace of mind to turn on or off discounts as and when needed or as and when scheduled, can select products individually or by collection, highly recommend. Best of all is the service and attention you get, superb!

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Very much appreciated. We always try to improve our products to offer our customers the best experience - so if there are any features you are missing or other feedback you want to provide do not hesitate to contact us any time. Thank you very much!

bild-ahoi.de

Superb app, edits all prices so that they show up as a discounted price.
Most other apps just set up a discount in the cart and not on the product level.

EDIT: Can probably be used to lower the prices by the correct amount, once the VAT changes are in effect due to corona.

February 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words - very much appreciated. If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us!

kaikai & ash

Easy to use, and flexible for my needs. When I emailed them for a specific request, it was completed within 12 hours.

February 17, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing such a nice review - we always try to help our customers as soon as possible!

The Store

Quite a basic app but meets our needs for our discounted products. Really helpful customer service! They were very reactive and helpful!