전체 평점
4.9
평점 수준당 개수
  • 평점의 92%가 별 5개입니다
  • 평점의 4%가 별 4개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 5월 22일

Super schnelle Reaktion auf unsere Supportanfrage und sogar kleine Anpassungen an unseren Theme Code vorgenommen, um unseren Sonderwunsch zu erfüllen. Vielen Dank!

Deligreece
독일
앱 사용 기간 거의 4년
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 5월 24일

Vielen lieben Dank für die positive Bewertung, über die wir uns sehr freuen!

2024년 4월 24일

Norbert is very professional and responsive. We are happy to find an expert like him.

Keep up the good work!

Johnson

HD Bio Packaging
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 4월 26일

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

2024년 3월 28일

Simple, Easy to Use with Fast, Fantastic Customer Support. A real credit to the Shopify Community. Do not hesitate to install, do it now!

Crazy Skates Company
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 4개월
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 3월 29일

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you took the time. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Kind regards

2024년 2월 13일

We've been using this app during our sales - and it's never let us down! The customer support is quick and friendly. They even customised one of their sale labels at our request. Nothing seems to be a problem for them.

Office Furniture Warehouse
뉴질랜드
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 2월 15일

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

2024년 5월 4일에 편집됨

Why you did not put a cancellation option to your app?

Notus Luna
미국
앱 사용 기간 14일
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 5월 6일

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate your feedback. To uninstall our product, go to your Shopify backend within our app and simply click on the three dots at the top right. The menu item "uninstall" will be displayed. Please click here and the app will be uninstalled. From this point on, you will not incur any further costs. As we take your review very seriously, we have just added uninstall instructions to our FAQ section so that there should be more clarity for other users in the future. Thank you once again!

2024년 5월 21일

Love the app and love the features. The best product for sale campaigns out there for sure.

Trends4Steal
미국
앱 사용 기간 3일
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 5월 24일

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you took the time. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Kind regards

2024년 5월 16일

工程師很快地協助解決問題,效率非常好;希望可以增加一次多選刪除之功能。
Simple and intuitive user interface. When i send email and need help, the partner quickly fixed the issue. I thought is very good. It is hoped that the function of selecting multiple items to delete sales campigan can be added.

居禮名店 CURIO BOUTIQUE
대만
앱 사용 기간 2일
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 5월 17일

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

2024년 5월 19일

A very easy to use discount app with easy to understand options and customisation.

Our site uses an old theme version with extensive customisation at a category level. Despite that, the app worked approx. 95% out of the box. For the remaining 5% I reached out to support and despite it being a weekend they got straight back to me and provided custom support without charge and without delay.

Very happy.

MrPottery
영국
앱 사용 기간 2일
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 5월 21일

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you took the time. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Kind regards

2024년 5월 19일

On the search for a app for our discount campaigns we tried a few apps. What we liked about Sales & Discounts was the easiness and the speed. The customer support is outstanding and all of this for a very fair pricing. This is our winner and we rate it with 5 stars.

Crystal Zone
미국
앱 사용 기간 대략 21시간
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 5월 21일

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

2024년 2월 27일

Truly this is an excellent sale discount app. Very intuitive and easy to create and maintain all our discounts.
We had some teething issues when we installed the app(due to our own errors) and Norbert from customer couldnt have been more helpful and sorted out our problem.

Spirit Clothing
아일랜드
앱 사용 기간 7일
답글 HeartCoding개 2024년 2월 29일

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you took the time. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Kind regards