Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

When I need to change pricing, it doesn't allow me to filter that out, so that I don't have to go thru all of my products one by one. It doesn't give the option of even changing the pricing that I can find. For instance, I'm running a sale at 20% and some of my previous pricing was at .99 and I changed it to .00, but if old product price is .99 and new is .00, then if my product was 39.99, it sets to 31.00 at 20%, and at new .00 at 40.00 sets to 32.00, so I'm actually gaining $1 less on a product at .99, and I need to filter the ones out that are set at .99 and change them, so I have to do them one by one. If that makes sense.

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. If you run a 20% sale for a product with an origin price of 40.00 that will reduce the price to 32.00 - a product with an origin price of 39.99 will be reduced to 31.99 - this is what our app does. Maybe you also use our override cents feature which allows you to optical enhance product prices? This feature gives you the opportunity to create "more attractive" prices by exchanging odd decimal places by your choice - if you do so you have to decide whether you want to adjust all decimals to .00 or .99 and therefore earn more or less on average. If you have any questions regarding this topic do not hesitate to contact us again anytime.

Islamic Goods Direct

great app, user friendly, and can do a lots of things other similar apps can't, for instance I like the feature where you can set the prices back to exactly they were, instead of most other app that would put the prices back to compare with prices, so if you had set up any other prices with permanent discount against your competitors those would be lost with other but not with this app.

However, for me the breaking point was that this app can't stop your customers from using your store generated discount codes on SALE items. Obviously I don't want my customers to use 20% new visitor discount code on top of my 30% SALE, thus discounting prices by 50%!!
Support is saying they are working on it, so let's see when do they manage to address this loophole.
all the best

July 2, 2020

Thanks for your kind words and for using our app! If you need any help just let uns know! Kind regards