Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

Fish-Field

This is a good app at reasonable cost monthly. Here is a list of suggestions. If you can add a search feature in will be great. For the stores who have many products, that will be easy to find certain existing discounts in stead of going through to find it. Your schedule system doesn't allow under 5m setting. In another word, we can not do 23:59 but 23:55. The last thing is if you can add in count time option to specific products will be great. Over all we like it so far. If you don't have whole a lot of skus, this it the one to go.

Atome3D.com

ok, easy to use, but need improvement for better user experience. you can try-it free 7 days, don't worry ;-)

July 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review. If you have any feedback or ideas to improve our product we would be happy to hear from you. Kind regards

Greater Bargains

Great app! quite easy to use. it would be nice to add bulk buying discounts option to the app........

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are currently working on different new features and a new app for volume-/ bulk discount. Hopefully you will like it!

Hats to Hose

I have had a really nice expirience so far with this app as they try to work out different issues that came up. they have been very willing to try to make it work for my needs.

July 7, 2020

from Kicks to Kids

I love how easy it is to set up sales! We had multiple sales running all week, and we were able to make sure that items weren't double discounted.

Shaggy Buddy

so far I like it, the customer service answer is very fast. The app is very easy to use. set up your campaign at any time or day. great!

TotSwap

I did have some trouble with the tags not removing from my sold items, but they were very responsive and followed up with me quickly to help resolve the issue!

July 2, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are happy we could solve your problem fast - if you need any future assistance please let us know anytime.

MyLittlestBlessings

A good app but needs more versatility and selection for options. It would be nice to be able to set a minimum purchase total for certain sales.