Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

DELOMO

So for so good. I have tried many popups apps and this is currently the only one that meets my full need. I am using this app not only to collect customers' emails but also to promote our sale events and giveaways, that's doesn't require a form for customers to fill out with their emails or phone numbers. The sale kit popup functions did well in this way.

Temple Of Boho Moon

I use this app to assist with marketing and provide reassurance to my customers. Social proof is very important and this app does it perfectly.

ELLYRÉX

Nice app, this is really useful. great for conversion rates.
Thank you for this application on Shopify store

We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Loyal Grind Collection

ok best app ever ill use this app in all my stores it gives the right amount of information that needs

Cluff CO LLC

Easy Install, helps with store FOMO and encouraging customers to place orders. Didn't slow down page load!

December 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Green Witch Garden Shop

This app was super easy to get going! I set up what I was looking for in minutes, and it all works perfectly. Thank you!

Smart Products

I use this app to help my sales pop up it's doing great work for me I will recommend to have this in your store to boost up your sales.

December 1, 2021

HUBBISH

I really like it and it's useful!
I'm using the free version, but there are all the elements that I need intuitively like the paid version.
You're the best!
I hope you can update more features to the free version.
Thank you.

Paisleys Beauty Room

its so easy to use, and i like that its free too. i would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a decent customer base

RUSeCom

Perfect app! It really does what they say it do! I could not find any fault in it. . . Absolutely worth having!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78