Sale Kit ‑ Boost sales bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Boost sales bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Hair Dispensary Lab

I love this! Its been a real game changer! My business is new and having the engagement on my site is amazing.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Cr8zy Curves Intimates

I am new to adding features to my store, so I like the the check list. I would like a tutorial and a test preview to see how the ad-ons look on my website. My store is super small so I am using this to create shopping urgency with the purchase pop ups

Hi Cr8zy Curves Intimates,
Thanks so much for your review. We already had a preview panel inside our app settings. Also you can check out Knowledge Base for more tutorials with Sale Kit: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/sale-kit
If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

Massage Sports GB

Absolutely awesome app, very glad to have found it. Great user interface and layout, easy to use and customize exactly how you want. Highly recommended!

sari pori

Best company ........thanks you.....................................................................

powerfullwomen.com

The Best!!! Is super easy, to use, I loved it, it is a very good tool, and it does its use quite well, the truth is that I like it a lot

TheGirlyMailBox

This app just seems so helpful to me with my website and boosting the sales and the trust of my costumers.

Sunny Lane Candle Co. LLC

Very easy to enable and maneuver, but would love if there was a way to incorporate bundle/mix-match/upsell funnels. No complaints though!

Booster Concept

Just subscribe a simple plan, will see how's the result after some period of time. Hope it able to boost some sales

February 24, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Traumküche.net

Absolute Perfect! I will never delete this app again. Im really excited and it gives me a lot of new subscribers to the newsletter and many sales

Gospel Girl Boutique

So Far I like the App! I look forward to see how much this app will improve sales. It gives you step by step guide and explains how it can boost sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66