Sale Kit ‑ Boost sales bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Boost sales bundle

by qikify

Social proof, Sales pop, Urgency, Promotion Popup, etc

Stylish Beaute

I was looking for a very simple app that would allow me to customize the popup colors to match the with my website and this allowed me to do just that. It's perfect! I highly recommend this app. You can check it out on my website at www.stylishbeaute.com

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

MyKawaiiBoba

Perfect all in one app. Easy to use and customize to match your store's theme. Intuitive design and concept.

Onestepflawless

Really easy to use, they have a lot of different options, and you can even take their watermark off for free!

FAB SKIN

Fantastic App, Really Works well, Lots of options available to fine tune. Easy to integrate and setup.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again soon from you.

La Tienda de Chelis

Es muy buena esta aplicación, ayuda mucho y si es muy pero muy buena y la recomiendo por que si funciona.

August 2, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

Shoplavenderscloset

Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!

Yventa Online

helped me boost my sales big time. i'm new to shopify so i need all the help i can get and this app helped me alot when it comes to boosting my product.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

giftgivingshop

Very nice and useful app, even their free version offers so much functionality. Developer is very generous to offer these things even on free versions.

July 30, 2020

FinestCurls™

Awesome app. Really great if you want to convert more sales and it helps you do that easily. Recommended!

July 28, 2020

Alibaby PH

everything I need in one app. and it's free. helped me a lot in styling my ideal online store thank you

July 28, 2020