Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

ELEMEN Athletic Wear

Easy to use, and a bunch of different styles and options! I am sure it will help close many future sales.

Velocity Fitness Canada

Very nice app. Allows you to import offline orders even though it wasn't done online to show. The impression credits are what concern me though. But if it's worth it, I'm willing to pay for it.

Tuesbelle

really cool app, nice usability and wide spectrum on different options, thank you for creating this nice tool

Sassy Mom Boutique

I just installed the app and set it up. Pretty easy to set up, so I'm hoping this really helps with my conversions. I'll come back and do an update!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit!
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you need support with, we're glad to help.

Tech Origins UAE

Just downloaded the app, hoping to increase some conversions. Looks very promising! It is a good way to show your website is very active, and people should jump on the bandwagon!

July 21, 2021

Hi Tech Origins UAE,
Thanks for your review. If you have any problems with our Sale Kit app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
We just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Noni Collective

I Haven't used the app a lot as I have just downloaded it but so far so good. can't wait to see how it can help my business grow.

July 20, 2021

Hi Noni Collective,
Hope to hear from you soon.

WETLOOK LIPGLOSS

I used this app to help me boost conversions and so far I am loving it! Highly rcommend if you own a small business and looking for that extra help!

July 14, 2021

SoftNez

GOOD APP. Thank you for this app this app makes it very easy to build trust for the customers. So they buy faster from your shop.

July 13, 2021

Yew Lee Battery Co

Simple to use and straightforward. Yet to fully explore all functionalities but to a business owner like myself who do not wish to go into coding, it's a gem found. Thank you.

July 6, 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.

Sofit Collection

This app is awesome, not only I'm getting more sales, but I'm getting a lot of returned customers. Thank you so much, I would definitely recommend this app.

July 5, 2021