4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, enhancing customer confidence and urgency. They value its easy-to-use interface, simple installation, and customization options. The analytics dashboard offers useful insights into pop-up performance. The support team is commended for their prompt responses and openness to feedback. The app is cost-effective, integrates well with various themes, and provides real-time notifications of recent purchases, improving social proof and conversions. It also offers a free version with the option to remove branding.

November 17, 2023

On the free plan I had 86 engagements and a conversion rate of 16.8. I must say its cost efficient price is worth it as well. I look forward to making some sales.

MegaSuperStar
qikify replied November 24, 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

December 26, 2023

I had a really weird problem going on with this App, and through Customer Support, and a lot of hours, we finally reached a conclusion, and the problem did NOT had to do with the app, as I could later confirm asking some friends. Henry, from the customer service, helped me throughout the problem, and even assited me out of the normal customer service hours, while I have not paid anything yet. If that does not speak by itself, then I can only say that they do not only offer such superb customer service, but also have a really approachable pricing system, unlike many other apps. Honestly 5/5, everything I could ask for!

Animales Calavera
Spain
2 days using the app
qikify replied December 29, 2023

November 10, 2023

First time using it, super easy to navigate looking forward to using all the features.

Glowie
qikify replied November 24, 2023

February 3, 2024

Awesome, so easy to set up ready to go. It's a great way to show landing customers a piece of proof of how others already started enjoying your products.

Pulse Atlas
About 7 hours using the app
November 29, 2023

Super easy to use, good interface, better than the other 3-4 apps I tried. Highly recommend!

Praeline
15 days using the app
qikify replied December 4, 2023

January 30, 2024

Really like it! It's been great so far and you get so many benefits for free!! Highly recommend!

Darcy's Business
2 days using the app
October 6, 2023

The sales pop up app associated with my Shopify store is simply amazing! The app has helped me increase my sales by showcasing real-time customer activity on my website, which has helped to create a sense of urgency and increased customer confidence in my store. The app is easy to install and customize, and the analytics dashboard provides insightful data on the performance of the pop-ups. Their customer support team is also great; they are always quick to respond and are very helpful. I would highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking to boost their sales and increase conversions!

Messhall Co.
qikify replied October 9, 2023

December 19, 2023

Thank you, convenient program. We liked it.

Oksana Milz

GetPhoeraFoundation™
4 months using the app
qikify replied January 29, 2024

December 25, 2023

amazing for keeping track of sales.

J.EGamingSetup