Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

MyTeaZen

This Social Proof bundle app is great. Hope this will boost my social proof metrics. Though I cannot control exact setting per each person. Like a name of a person, who bought something must be from the exact city and country I specified. Now it's just random.

Aesthetic Co Apparel

This is the best app ever!! It's exactly what I wanted, clean sleek pop up to show who just placed an order and where they're from. You need this.

TrapHouse Nation

m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Appro HK Limited

Very useful. It's easy to use and allow the set different function. Recommend to use for online shop.

Brandy Naturals

I'm enjoying the app thus far its easy to maneuver and beginner friendly. I would recommend for someone just starting off on Shopify! Thanks!

April 29, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Dukes Designs & Creations

Nice app! I really wish it wasn't so expensive monthly but overall nice. I also like how I can change the colors to match my branding.

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Craftsoy

this app is really good. It must be from all sites. If you keep the numbers alive, your customers will be more dependent on you. There is also a free plan. You can easily see what you can do.

theskinnybakers

Love the apps by qikify - this app is definitely user friendly and easy installation. Would highly recommend

POSITIVE MOVMT

this app is so amazing and I highly recommend this app to everyone on shopify. you will not regret it. great app and company .

Alan Dario : Vêtements en coton naturel

I recommand this app, really helpfull and complete. I use it for some pop ups and they are really good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69