Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Sagalla-techcenter.com

excellente application tres efficace je recommande définitivement ! surtout après avoir testé la concurrence y'a rien a dire

June 1, 2021

It's great to hear that you like our app. Thank you for choosing Sale Kit!
Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you need support with, we're glad to help.

EPORK

I am testing this app, good! I will let you know better in the future but for the moment it is perfect for my business.

May 25, 2021

Dollar Rub Club

This thing is awesome!! Best Social Proof app out there! The social proof pop up has multiple designs to choose from and that is just scratching the surface.

May 24, 2021

Hi there,

It's our pleasure to hear that you enjoy our app! We believe that Sale Kit will do justice to your store.

Capas & Acessórios

nice, this app is amazing. Very usefull.............................................................

May 19, 2021

Leves Store

gostei realmente dele, o melhor de todos sem duvida, leve a prático, com certeza ficarei com eles por anos

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

We are really glad that you enjoy Sale Kit and we look forward to all the years ahead!

DEPOLICO

I really like the app. I use it to give buyers a social proof that they are buying and the products are trustworthy. Thank you very much, but I would like that little information that appears on the store page to last longer.

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're honored to be supporting you and your store.
If there is anything that you need, do let us know and we'll try our best to figure it out.

Pool Outlet

The best app for social proof so far. Dont look for nothing else. Install it and enjoy it. It is ready and easy to use, customizable. Great App

May 17, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your support. We truly appreciate your time and we're glad that you enjoy our app!
We look forward to our great journey ahead!

My Good Wig

This app definitely exceeded my expectations with the free plan alone. It comes with many features that are amazing!

May 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

MikuSpaceBae

I really love this app soo much I love how easy it was, just sign up and you'll understand the app fully. Five stars for me.

May 6, 2021

MyTeaZen

This Social Proof bundle app is great. Hope this will boost my social proof metrics. Though I cannot control exact setting per each person. Like a name of a person, who bought something must be from the exact city and country I specified. Now it's just random.

May 6, 2021