Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

buttNtoe

Very nice! for sure will use on all my existing and upcoming stores. Thank you guys for this great work. Keep it up

March 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good results soon. Cheers!

The Drebest

very nice appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

March 4, 2020

Thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
It's honor to have you on board.

We Sell Stuff You Love

SO EASY TO INCORPORATE!!! What a relief... an app that installs quickly and easily. Try it for yourself.

March 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
We hope our app can help you can your wife increase the conversion rate on your store soon.
Cheers.

BellaDevita

i use this app to give my customers a good idea of the product in other humans hands. And this app does that and then some

March 1, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Glad that our app can bring your store good impacts. Stay tuned for more updates.

Big Guys Menswear Est 2002

So far has been really good, just wish I could edit things, in an easier fashion. Plus for some reason not all of my things are saving...

February 27, 2020

Thanks for your review.
If you want to customize something or get any problem with the app, you can contact us via support.qikify.com. We can discuss in more detail.

Perfumes del Mundo

I have just installed this app and it is working great. It looks clean and siemple... and it seems to be easy to use. I love it.

February 26, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Hope our app will make a positive impact on your store.

TaxiLight

Super application je recommande pour tous ceux qui debute, il y a tous pour customiser ces pop up. 5 etoiles.

February 25, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis.
J'espère que cela apportera de bons résultats pour votre magasin.

The Tati Store

Its a great app for social proof, little useful widgets on your store - but its not really free and the impressions add up very quickly, its going to cost you more and more to keep it on the site - within days you have gone through all your impressions - then it looks really bad because your visitors will notice, and it might even be worse for your business if you cant afford to keep paying for impressions.

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review.
If you don't want your available impressions to be out so soon, you should reduce the number of times Sale Kit showing up on your store.
You can read this article to find how to do that: support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/how-to-optimize-impressions-in-salekit

EliteCase

Great app, helped me out a lot! I got a lot of traffic and sales from it so it was definately worth installing!

February 24, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Glad that it brings you good results. Stay tuned for more.

AdquiraTech

excelente aplicativo. Muito contente em poder usa-lo, vale muito a pena. Gratuito. Possui muitas funcções legais que ajudam no dia a dia

February 24, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu comentário!
Esperamos que isso traga mais conversões em breve.