Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Visor Optics Blue Light Glasses

Increased my sales a lot and I highly recommend this product to new sellers that are looking to increase their sales

Thanks for your review!
We feel so proud that our kit has brought you good results so far.

Uneedum

Very easy to use! Set up in just a few minutes. Hoping to see better conversions on my site now.

Thanks for your review!
We hope it will bring you more conversions soon.

Sonovidades Brasil

very god i love this app. me ayuda muchoa consehguir mas conversiones,a veces falla el tema de los colores;

January 29, 2020

Gracias por tu comentario.
Si hay algún problema que incluya el color, no dude en contactarnos en support.qikify.com para obtener ayuda.

BulldogShop

very good. I will continue with using your app for my business. its very easy to use your features.

January 29, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're so happy to hear that.

FeatherMade

So far I love it!!!!!! The social prove app It's really working for my site! gonna start digging more into this! ;)

Thanks for your review.
It's great that it's working efficiently on your store. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!

ORIAVI

ich habe dieses app installiert und bin zehr zufrieden. es macht mein Onlineshops stärker. http://oriavi.com

January 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung
Wir freuen uns, dass es Ihnen gefällt und hoffen, dass es Ihnen bald gute Ergebnisse bringt.

boutiquedenvies

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THAAAAAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKKSSSS :D

2IT for Salons

Great tool for increasing sales! free to use and generate results is the best part about the functionality of the app

January 27, 2020

Thanks for your honest review!
We feel great that our app can help your store, stay tuned for more updates!

Vi Tudo Store

Muito bom esse app.

Comecei a usar e teve muito mais conversão por causa das ferramentas pscicológicos que ele usa

January 27, 2020

Obrigado pela sua revisão.
Estamos contentes que funcione bem para você.

Urban Legit

Very easy to use, I can personalize it on other languages too.
I recommend this app, also the watermark is almost no visible

Thanks for your review.
Also you can enable the "Hide watermark" option in Sales pop to hide our watermark as well.