Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Vi Tudo Store

Muito bom esse app.

Comecei a usar e teve muito mais conversão por causa das ferramentas pscicológicos que ele usa

January 27, 2020

Obrigado pela sua revisão.
Estamos contentes que funcione bem para você.

Urban Legit

Very easy to use, I can personalize it on other languages too.
I recommend this app, also the watermark is almost no visible

Thanks for your review.
Also you can enable the "Hide watermark" option in Sales pop to hide our watermark as well.

SweetDreamsDrop

Very useful app... i'm just installed and very user friendly. Still working on it but it seems really what I need for my shop. Thanks :)

Thanks for your review.
If you have any problem when working on our app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

CLB-Aroma

great for new stores would highly recomend all the features are useful and it is so easy to use 5 stars!

January 27, 2020

Thanks for rating our app!
We really appreciate your recommendation.

Werkkleding2go

Awesome app looking good with my new page. I will keep updating my feedback after couple sales. Thanks

January 24, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If there's any problems feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com
Regards.

SecurePadx

I have used tons of apps like sale kit but none of them was more great than this i recommend it to every one

January 24, 2020

Thanks for rating our app.
We're very proud to hear your review and hope it'll bring you great results soon.
Cheers.

Poochieboom

it's the perfect app to make your bussines grow, it motivates customers to buy, i recommend this app 100%

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your 100% recommendation!
We're glad that our app works efficiently on your store.
Cheers.

www.digerafit.com

Good app have multiple applications witch will help me with my store. Im still learning it but untill now i like it

January 24, 2020

Thanks for reviewing our app.
Sale Kit is easy to use, but in case you have any troubles while learning it, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.
Regards.

Ustend

Melhor app kit para adcionar popups de vendas e muito mais. ajuda muito quem tá iniciando por ter recursos gratis

January 21, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu comentário.
Estamos felizes por podermos ajudar.

RainbowLoot

Good app with some very useful functionalities and a client service which is really efficient. I recommend it.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation.
We're glad that we can help.