Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

UnseenOva

Really good. Best app there is out there if this kind. I recommend this to everyone. Must download for free

February 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Cycling Caffeine

I hope the app is going to help my shop increase the social proof people need to break the ice and start buying!

February 5, 2021

Vapeslough

This App it's really good. Help me to grow up my costumer base.
look great, worth trying!
Helps lot

February 4, 2021

Sydspicsprints

Great free app. Easy to configure. Matches my theme. Great options. Used it to provide social proof. Will come back to share results.

February 4, 2021

CHOLLOSTRENDING

De momento muy contento,veremos con el tiempo que tal funciona realmente.Facil e intuitivo de configurar

January 26, 2021

Nami Aesthetics

very easy to navigate and has amazing apps. I wish I knew about this earlier. Love the checkout countdown feature

January 25, 2021

In Bloom Accessories

Excellent app. So far it’s working great. Highly customizable too! Hopefully will help me boost sales!

January 25, 2021

activLife.net

I love this app. It's so simple to use and gives my website visible data that's important to potential customers. I recommend this app to Shopify store owners.

Yemoja Yoga

Easy to Use, look forward to driving sales finally! I especially like the step by step guide and suggestive apps

A-Kind.World

Works perfect, no delays. Beautiful pop ups, many styles to choose. easy to use and no conflict with website. free plan before you hit x impressions is perfect. once I go beyond x amount im sure i'll have money to subscribe. highly recommended.